• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat The Official TCSS Thread

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Ram did you went for your Beach Rd picnic last Saturday? Went to the POSB ATM there besides the 711 at around 4pm, and I saw this babelious Thai babe sitting at the bus stop in front...Till now, I'm still thinkin of her longkang...:eek: :eek: :o

Saturday I was in Bangkok. Anyway, if you're interested, just go chat her up with what's the time etc. then bluff a little ask what's good Thai instant noodle etc. One thing leads to another. That's how a chat starts. How it ends up, sorry, can't teach you, depends on your skills. :wink:

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Sawasdee krup everyone!!!!!!!

Rise and shine!!!!!!!!

Sun very hot in pattaya this morning!!!!!!!!!!!!

3421262144_4074c3718e.jpg

talkincock

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

KNN, a naked man ran to the pitch during the game
and the camera man still blurr blurr, show the naked man.

Photo: Undressed man interrupts Augsburg - Bayern football game

Posted by foxcrawl at 1:40 am Nov082011

Augsburg-Bayern-incident-300x168.jpg

A naked man saluting the audience during Augsburg-Bayern Munich

A fanatic guy grabbed the whole attention after he revealed his intimacy in front of a full stadium.

That happened in Germany, where the intruder invaded the football field without clothes to the amusement of the people who were attending the confrontation between Augsburg and Bayern Munchen (1-2). The man interrupted for a few moments the game after scrolling on the field completely naked.The event happened in the 90th minute and the main character was extremely satisfied with a few somersaults performed at center of the pitch. Rafael, from Augsburg, ran after the crazy fan making the entire audience laugh. In the end the fan was restrained by three stewards.

Augsburg-Bayern-naked-man.jpg

The crazy fan shows off his acrobatic skills in front of the audience at Augsburg Stadium

Rafael-Augsburg-nude-intruder.jpg

Rafael from Augsburg tries to catch the "hot" intruder

<iframe width="640" height="360" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/F3XcnxVYEIo?rel=0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen=""></iframe>​

Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
yo bro...how's ur HK trip? I am surprised u say its boring...LOL

there are much more happening stuff in HK...
You saw my previous posts? I went to the 2 places you recommended. Maybe I'm not a party type lah, this time go with 3 gals somemore..... I like to go food hunting lah, hahaha...

I stayed at Yau Ma Tei, the back is temple street food street already, so I actually chose the right place, went to woman street also. Tsim Sha Tsui sucks, I prefer to go to Causeway Bay. I missed the Peak, will try to go there next week.

red amoeba

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
You saw my previous posts? I went to the 2 places you recommended. Maybe I'm not a party type lah, this time go with 3 gals somemore..... I like to go food hunting lah, hahaha...

I stayed at Yau Ma Tei, the back is temple street food street already, so I actually chose the right place, went to woman street also. Tsim Sha Tsui sucks, I prefer to go to Causeway Bay. I missed the Peak, will try to go there next week.

oh yes...weather now shld be ideal to go Peak. Go with a zhar boh...go Peak alone no feel...LOL

Nxt week u staying a YMT again? Causeway Bay is happening yes, I stay there when I am in HK...LOL

Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
oh yes...weather now shld be ideal to go Peak. Go with a zhar boh...go Peak alone no feel...LOL

Nxt week u staying a YMT again? Causeway Bay is happening yes, I stay there when I am in HK...LOL
Next week stay at Tsim Sha Tsui, really a big mistake there, a place selling tourist stuffs, wah lau eh.... The stretch between YMT and Mongkok is a good place for food hunting lah, really miss the 牛什, 1 day ate 1 time there, LOL

PB068950.jpg

red amoeba

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Next week stay at Tsim Sha Tsui, really a big mistake there, a place selling tourist stuffs, wah lau eh.... The stretch between YMT and Mongkok is a good place for food hunting lah, really miss the 牛什, 1 day ate 1 time there, LOL

View attachment 2817

be careful...some stalls not exactly hygienic.

TST will be nice...evening nothing to do, buy a drink, stroll to the esplanade and admire the view of Victoria harbor, with the cool weather - perfect.

Bonus if you can have your arm around the waist of a zharboh....priceless.

Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
be careful...some stalls not exactly hygienic.

TST will be nice...evening nothing to do, buy a drink, stroll to the esplanade and admire the view of Victoria harbor, with the cool weather - perfect.

Bonus if you can have your arm around the waist of a zharboh....priceless.
hahaa... actually HK char bor makeup too thick, some quite hideous, still cannot compare to BKK, haiz...