• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat The Official TCSS Thread

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Bro why are you such a hardcore liverfool supporter? For me they caused me to lose my 4 parlay for man utd, city,arsenal and fool to 1x2. Mind you not give handicap just to win the game and they couldn't even win the match and they were given 1/1/2 ball somemore. For me i won't be betting on them. Once and it's out.

They were winning almost everything then - when I was a teenager. Coz of that, I started to support them. Sadly, then too young and no EPL matches to bet on. Those days only bet M'sia Cup.

Cruxx

Alfrescian
Loyal
I know a well-known Singaporean washes his hands in the toilet bowl before a game of poker.:eek:

Another failure of the world lumpar 1 education system. Imo, if your students can't/don't employ the scientific, empirical method in ascertaining the truth, then your education system has failed.

Cruxx

Alfrescian
Loyal
clinton666's best performance to date.

[video=youtube;BqI3xsPrtq0]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BqI3xsPrtq0[/video]

Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
PB079017.JPGPB079037.JPGPB058875.JPGIMG_1880.jpg
Ok, issit Red or Zeddy ask me try these 2 restaurants?

Dun like the dessert, cox I lactose intolerant... LOL, but the wantan mee is ok, soup is nice, wantan big, mee QQ.

Last edited:

E.Lavezzi

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Dates announced for postponed Serie A matches

8 November 2011

12427284430.jpg

New dates have been revealed for the Serie A matches postponed due to extreme weather in parts of Italy.

Juventus' trip to Napoli on Sunday and Genoa's hosting of Inter a day earlier were cancelled following flash floods around the cities of Genoa and Naples, in which several people died.

However, Lega Serie A - the competition's governing body - has now announced the new fixtures after a consultation with the clubs.

Napoli will host Juventus on November 29, while Inter visit Genoa on December 13.

Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
You go everywhere also never bonk, don't know you go for what? No wonder big rumors around forum you're gay with Krafty.
I've to admit I never bonk since my ex GF left me 2 months ago, she sets the standard very high, so now I see gals, hardly flinched....

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I've to admit I never bonk since my ex GF left me 2 months ago, she sets the standard very high, so now I see gals, hardly flinched....

So now you set low standard, not even any standard, no fuck at all. I recommend you go Thailand and become monk.