• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat The Official TCSS Thread

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Sometimes, I can bet 10 games and lose 9, but still make a profit.

For me, bet 10 lose 9, may have to runroad and join dearest Ramseth! Luckily, managed to break even on Sun. Will avoid A Madrid for the next few weeks. Take them they die. Don't take them they clear. Knna. Lost my last 4 bets on AM. Must be my jinx team.

Cruxx

Alfrescian
Loyal
Bro, you must be joking. Everyday at least 100 matches to bet, from Australian league to ............

I only bet on matches that I have sufficient information of. I'll only be betting on A-League and a few international games this week. No SEA games for me. Anyway, gd bet on Msia. :biggrin:

Cruxx

Alfrescian
Loyal
For me, bet 10 lose 9, may have to runroad and join dearest Ramseth! Luckily, managed to break even on Sun. Will avoid A Madrid for the next few weeks. Take them they die. Don't take them they clear. Knna. Lost my last 4 bets on AM. Must be my jinx team.

Getafe 10 men even. :biggrin:

jw5

Loyal

Bro, my tactic is to bet small, usually even $5 but on higher odds, like total goals and correct score.
I had 6 goals on A Madrid match, but thought they would score at least 4! :(

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I only bet on matches that I have sufficient information of. I'll only be betting on A-League and a few international games this week. No SEA games for me. Anyway, gd bet on Msia. :biggrin:

Good for you. You have the discipline.

My friends say I am worse than 'kiao ter'. "Ter" eat 'eng chye' so they grade me 'kiao eng chye'.

talkincock

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Bet A Madrid only when they play at home because they have yet to win on away games to convince me. Notice that there was a slump in their form after the trashing by Barca. :biggrin:

149956212ee26bd3d25ee9544d707a3376571cc6.jpg

jw5

Loyal
Bet A Madrid only when they play at home because they have yet to win on away games to convince me. Notice that there was a slump in their form after the trashing by Barca. :biggrin:

Tks for the tip bro, I think they may be getting better despite losing to Getafe.
Saw the match against Udinese when they won 4-0, and the new forward line combined very well.
Then again, it was europa league against Udinese without Di Natale. :biggrin:

talkincock

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Tks for the tip bro, I think they may be getting better despite losing to Getafe.
Saw the match against Udinese when they won 4-0, and the new forward line combined very well.
Then again, it was europa league against Udinese without Di Natale. :biggrin:

Udinese will fail without Di Natale. How is he going to reach his 150 goals target unless he start scoring hat tricks? And Floro Flores has not been consistent on the score sheet lately. Last season, with Sanchez you were able to see 5-7 goals in Udinese matches but now? :biggrin:

Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Last day in HK, best food is still 牛什 and the food street, women some quite chio, very fair. Overall BKK still dee kwa. Knn less than 2 weeks have to come again....