• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat The Official TCSS Thread

talkincock

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

You can't miss hitting this absurdly. :biggrin:

lzj8o.jpg

2rwq7gj.gif

Last edited:

talkincock

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Super big bet on Wigan next weekend. :biggrin:

Heheheh You like to bet on losing clubs on a losing streak of runs, hoping that they will bounce back. :biggrin:

Here are the possible score line against this current Blackburn squad.

Slim margin victory for Wigan.

Stalemate

Blackburn to upset.

:biggrin:

150018385ed97067ceaf172ce991013b9063aafe.jpg

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Fuckin Chebye Liverfools playing and running around aimlessly like a bunch of headless chickens.. Great.. They sent on Kuyt.. Another headless chicken..:mad: :mad: :mad:

Even Danny Agger agrees with my quote last Saturday... Lpool are indeed playing like headless chickens..:mad:

http://www.guardian.co.uk/football/2011/nov/07/daniel-agger-liverpool-headless-chickens

The Liverpool defender Daniel Agger says his side must raise their game if they are to avoid yet another season without Champions League football.

The Denmark international pulled no punches in his assessment of his side's goalless draw with Swansea City at the weekend – a result which means the Reds have now failed to pick up maximum points in four of their six Premier League games at Anfield this season.

"Sometimes we looked like headless chickens running around after the ball," Agger said. "It is far from good enough. Everyone was angry and disappointed – some more than others – but that is the way it is."

Despite their indifferent form, Kenny Dalglish's men are only three points off the Champions League places in sixth – but with a game at Chelsea next and then the visit of Manchester City, the leaders, Agger admits now is the time to raise the standard.

"If we play like this, we won't do it [qualify for the Champions League]," he said. "We have got to move up a level or two. I won't say it is not possible, because it is, but it is up to the players. We are the only ones who can make a difference. We definitely have to do a lot better

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
"If we play like this, we won't do it [qualify for the Champions League]," he said. "We have got to move up a level or two. I won't say it is not possible, because it is, but it is up to the players. We are the only ones who can make a difference. We definitely have to do a lot better

Supported them since the early 70s. They made me lose more money than my nightlife expenses plus ECAs etc. Knnbccb. Combined with England, I think 5-rm HDB flat went up in smoke.

Cruxx

Alfrescian
Loyal
I've said a million times: Kenny screwed up the winning formula when he signed Adam and Henderson. They were scoring goals for fun with Maxi cutting in from the left and Raul Meireles cutting in from the right and overloading the centre. Why fix anything when it ain't broken?

Cruxx

Alfrescian
Loyal
Heheheh You like to bet on losing clubs on a losing streak of runs, hoping that they will bounce back. :biggrin:

Here are the possible score line against this current Blackburn squad.

Slim margin victory for Wigan.

Stalemate

Blackburn to upset.

:biggrin:

150018385ed97067ceaf172ce991013b9063aafe.jpg

Not so much betting on losing teams than betting on perpetual change. :biggrin:

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Supported them since the early 70s. They made me lose more money than my nightlife expenses plus ECAs etc. Knnbccb. Combined with England, I think 5-rm HDB flat went up in smoke.

I feel your pain Bro GD... Me too supported them since the mid 80s... Betted heavily on them to whack Swansea last Saturday by at least few goals... But CCB, they can't even score 1 goal against Swansea..:mad: :cool: No mood at the office earlier... This November is really a CCB month for me..:o

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I've said a million times: Kenny screwed up the winning formula when he signed Adam and Henderson. They were scoring goals for fun with Maxi cutting in from the left and Raul Meireles cutting in from the right and overloading the centre. Why fix anything when it ain't broken?

They should not have appointed him in the first place... The risk is too high.. Bad league results this season will tar his legendary status... He was a great successful manager back then in the 80s but we must remember the fact that that the Lpool team of the 80s already had a brilliant team back then... My choice would be Carlo Ancelotti.. He the typical modern day manager... Kenny should just stick to being Ambassador for the club..

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Bro why are you such a hardcore liverfool supporter? For me they caused me to lose my 4 parlay for man utd, city,arsenal and fool to 1x2. Mind you not give handicap just to win the game and they couldn't even win the match and they were given 1/1/2 ball somemore. For me i won't be betting on them. Once and it's out.

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I feel your pain Bro GD... Me too supported them since the mid 80s... Betted heavily on them to whack Swansea last Saturday by at least few goals... But CCB, they can't even score 1 goal against Swansea..:mad: :cool: No mood at the office earlier... This November is really a CCB month for me..:o

Sama sama for the Swansea game. Made 6 bets at least. First half half-one, fultime 1half, bought over for half time and full time. 2 other bets during jalan. kena or bak kak! Fortunately managed to cut losses on Sunday even though Pool kena blue black. Still, lost about $2600 last week. Barcelona also or bak kak.