• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat The Official TCSS Thread

jw5

Loyal
In the case of Real Madrid and Barcelona games i don't like same old predictable scores because the payouts will be low. So for every game i will make an absurd score prediction bet. :biggrin:

Hehehe, same tactic.
Used to win on teams like Atletico Madrid but not anymore.
Scores of 4-3 for them used to be quite common. :biggrin:

talkincock

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Hehehe, same tactic.
Used to win on teams like Atletico Madrid but not anymore.
Scores of 4-3 for them used to be quite common. :biggrin:

To get 4-3 score line lookout for Serie A games esp. with the big clubs playing away. And Napoli when they play in Europe because they are fighters all the way. :biggrin:

La Liga games you can. In Valencia, Sevilla matches. Copa del Rey is another one. :biggrin:

Last edited:

jw5

Loyal
To get 4-3 score line lookout for Serie A games esp. with the big clubs playing away. And Napoli when they play in Europe because they are fighters all the way. :biggrin:

La Liga games you can. In Valencia, Sevilla matches. Copa del Rey is another one. :biggrin:

Hehehe, yeah Valencia and Sevilla also good for these.
These days, monitoring Malaga, Red Panties, 3656, and the new team Rayo Vallecano.
My absurd bet last weekend was Barca to win 5-3. :o

Lucky I also bet 5 goals on Bolton vs Stoke.
Just didn't expect Bolton to score all 5. :p

talkincock

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Hehehe, yeah Valencia and Sevilla also good for these.
These days, monitoring Malaga, Red Panties, 3656, and the new team Rayo Vallecano.
My absurd bet last weekend was Barca to win 5-3. :o

Lucky I also bet 5 goals on Bolton vs Stoke.
Just didn't expect Bolton to score all 5. :p

Oh i have left out BPL too. Big clubs playing away and their opponents must be fighters and not some weak club, making it a one way game. :biggrin:

jw5

Loyal
Oh i have left out BPL too. Big clubs playing away and their opponents must be fighters and not some weak club, making it a one way game. :biggrin:

Hmmmm, I'm looking at Norwich vs Arsenal next weekend...............
These days, BPL quite good for total goals and the matches are exciting.

It's exciting and challenging to try and get an "absurd" score right, especially when u bet $5 at odds of 250 or 300. :wink:
Also total goals based on both teams' ability to score and not just one team.
Who doesn't know that Man City and Real Madrid will win most of their matches at odds of 1.3 or -1.5 goals at 1.7? :biggrin:

talkincock

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Hmmmm, I'm looking at Norwich vs Arsenal next weekend...............
These days, BPL quite good for total goals and the matches are exciting.

It's exciting and challenging to try and get an "absurd" score right, especially when u bet $5 at odds of 250 or 300. :wink:
Also total goals based on both teams' ability to score and not just one team.
Who doesn't know that Man City and Real Madrid will win most of their matches at odds of 1.3 or -1.5 goals at 1.7?
:biggrin:

Norwich surprised me by conceding three goals to Aston Villa but they were able to score two back. So far only Chelsea and Man Utd have been able to score 2+ goals against Norwich. Other than that most of their games ended in stalemate or they concede only one goal.

Clubs that i don't like eg. Toothlessham i will either back them to lose or draw or skip betting. :biggrin:

Last edited:

jw5

Loyal
Norwich surprised me by conceding three goals to Aston Villa but they were able to score two back. So far only Chelsea and Man Utd have been able to score 2+ goals against Norwich. Other than that most of their games ended in stalemate or they concede only one goal.

Clubs that i don't like eg. Toothlessham i will either back them to lose or draw or skip betting. :biggrin:

Toothlessham are better when they are playing tough teams.
When they play teams they are expected to dominate, they inevitably don't.
They are interesting for a high scoring game or even a H-A or A-H (either way!) when playing against the top teams.
Alan Curbishly said Wigan can't score goals, can't defend. Toothlessham is can score goals, can't defend, except against Foolham. :biggrin:

talkincock

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
They are interesting for a high scoring game or even a H-A or A-H (either way!) when playing against the top teams.
Alan Curbishly said Wigan can't score goals, can't defend. Toothlessham is can score goals, can't defend, except against Foolham. :biggrin:

My bets are very different from others here. Small costs for big profits. So when MCH told me about Hedge my bets i was like
14994462881e1dfd61784f6a9b7eb375902fd38d.gif

Predicting scores is what i like to do unlike those big punters here. :biggrin:

talkincock

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

I beg to differ. Toothlessham is toothless when facing heavyweights in BPL and UCL.

League Cup

Fulham 4
Toothlessham 0

UCL

Real Madrid 4
Toothlessham 0

Toothlessham 0
Real Madrid 1

BPL

Manchester United 3
Toothlessham 0

Manchester City 1
Toothlessham 0

jw5

Loyal
I beg to differ. Toothlessham is toothless when facing heavyweights in BPL and UCL.

Hehehe..............:o

League cup don't count lah.
Real is too strong and that was last season right?
Man Utd 3-0 was when they were disorganised and they always lose to Man Utd. :p

Remember comeback 3-2 vs Arsenal and 4-4 vs Arsenal?
Top teams don't like the way they play and will let in goals against them. But they will also score goals. :biggrin:

jw5

Loyal
My bets are very different from others here. Small costs for big profits.

That's the same as me. Sometimes, I can bet 10 games and lose 9, but still make a profit. :p

Big punters u must be referring to Cruxx and Jah Rastafar. :biggrin:

talkincock

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Hehehe..............:o

League cup don't count lah.
Real is too strong and that was last season right?
Man Utd 3-0 was when they were disorganised and they always lose to Man Utd. :p

Remember comeback 3-2 vs Arsenal and 4-4 vs Arsenal?
Top teams don't like the way they play and will let in goals against them. But they will also score goals. :biggrin:

Yeah that was the best period when Arsenal were in a crisis with their shaky defense but not after the January transfer buys. Can count on them to score more goals or when they meet Chelsea, Man City, Newcastle. :biggrin: