• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat The Official TCSS Thread

talkincock

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
If Espanyol wins, I'll whack all my winnings for today on Athletic Bilbao win @8.00. :biggrin:

Are you on dope? :biggrin: The best Athletico can do is to get a draw, not beat Barca unless they can contain Messi! And also to expect a hat trick from Messi. :biggrin:

Last edited:

Cruxx

Alfrescian
Loyal
Villarreal is dead. Vladimir Weiss is on the pitch now. :smile:

[video=youtube;Iu-p9LiHot0]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Iu-p9LiHot0[/video]

Cruxx

Alfrescian
Loyal
Mai siao lah! The best Athletico can do is to get a draw, not beat Barca unless they can contain Messi! And also to expect a hat trick from Messi. :biggrin:

We shall see. I predict that Marcelo Bielsa will use his usual man-marking system on Messi. Keys to beating Barca tonight: 1. man-mark Messi at all times and intercept the passes to him 2. don't let Messi turn. 3. exploit Barca's lack of height

talkincock

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
We shall see. I predict that Marcelo Bielsa will use his usual man-marking system on Messi. Keys to beating Barca tonight: 1. man-mark Messi at all times and intercept the passes to him 2. don't let Messi turn. 3. exploit Barca's lack of height

Are you on dope? :biggrin: You forgot about the co-strikers! Xavi, Villa, Iniesta and others will score and it has always been the case. :biggrin:

Last edited:

Cruxx

Alfrescian
Loyal
Barca's weakness is long balls. Because 1. they like to press the ball and leave a lot of space at the back 2. they are not tall :biggrin:

talkincock

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Barca's weakness is long balls. Because 1. they like to press the ball and leave a lot of space at the back 2. they are not tall :biggrin:

The only way to do it like some Spanish clubs did is to suffocate their midfield, go after Xavi, Fabregas, Thiago, Iniesta, make it difficult for them to play their football. But it will also chalk up many yellow cards. :biggrin:

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
hi guys i just want to say i won on wolves beating wigan on -0.5 handicap and over 2.5 goals on the bolton match, bolton really tore stoke a new asshole.

Thank god i didn't put in stakes for fulham even though i had a tipster saying that fulham wouldn't lose which was proven to be false.

Cruxx

Alfrescian
Loyal
hi guys i just want to say i won on wolves beating wigan on -0.5 handicap and over 2.5 goals on the bolton match, bolton really tore stoke a new asshole.

Thank god i didn't put in stakes for fulham even though i had a tipster saying that fulham wouldn't lose which was proven to be false.

Don't forget to bet big on the Barcelona of MLS - Sporting KC. :biggrin: