• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat The Official TCSS Thread

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Agree with you.. I just trying my luck with the Yellow Submarines... Just a little bet on them to cause an upset tonite.. Hopefully they will rise to the occasion in front of their own turf.. But Balotelli and Aguero on fire.. Silva will want to put on a good show on his return to Spain...

Hoping for a draw coz I makaned half-one.

youallhumsup

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Wah, Neymar joining Real, I hope he fail, LOL

Neymar won't fail but the problem with joining big clubs is fighting for first team action. You'll be cast aside if they have an array of choices to choose from. :biggrin: I bet Mourinho would be singing a different tune if his key players gets injured. :biggrin:

Sahin must be patient, says Mourinho

29 October 2011

12427278530.jpg
Real Madrid midfielder Nuri Sahin's wait for his full debut for the club continues, as coach Jose Mourinho wants him to be 100 percent fit.

Sahin has overcome the knee injury which has prevented him from playing for the La Liga outfit since his off-season arrival from Borussia Dortmund.

But Mourinho said the Turkey international is not yet at full speed ahead of Real's league match against Real Sociedad on Saturday and will not feature.

"Sahin wants to play, but he can't," Mourinho said."He is doing his pre-season now. He has to rediscover his form and fitness so he can give me options.

I cannot see him playing straight away.""Physically and mentally Sahin is at pre-season levels and he needs to train well.

I have not asked Sahin if he feels ready to play because I know he will say yes.""We are tranquil with Nuri. He is a player with plenty of time ahead of him and we consider him to be important for us."

Mourinho's side are second on the La Liga table, a point behind leaders Levante ahead of the trip to Sociedad.

"We are playing well and when we do this everything becomes easy for us," Mourinho said."But we cannot relax as when we do that then we don't win."

Last edited:

ballsathome

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

History awaits for Mazzarri

2 November 2011

12427281240.jpg

Napoli coach Walter Mazzarri says it would be historic if his club could successfully qualify for the Champions League knockout phase.

The Italians were given little chance of surviving Group A after the draw placed them alongside Bayern Munich, Manchester City and Villarreal.
But they are sitting second in the section with five points from three games, much to Mazzarri's delight, and the 50-year-old coach said his team had surprised many doubters with their strong showing.

"Everybody said we would maybe get one or two points at best from our first three games in this group," Mazzarri said.
"We came into this group as the fourth seeds and we are already above Villarreal and also Manchester City.""This was not expected and it is exceptional, and all we do from now on is a bonus.

If we managed to get through this group, it would be extraordinary and, in my opinion, historic."
Mazzarri then turned his attention to Wednesday's away game against Bayern Munich and predicted the Allianz Arena would provide an intimidating environment for his men.

"Just think that (Bayern) are a club who provide five candidates out of the 50 for the Ballon d'Or. I don't know how many Barcelona have, but I think only they and Bayern can have this kind of record," he said.
"I am curious to see how the lads perform in a stadium which, even if we had only come here to play a friendly match in pre-season, would have given our players goosebumps."

Cruxx

Alfrescian
Loyal

History awaits for Mazzarri

2 November 2011

12427281240.jpg

Napoli coach Walter Mazzarri says it would be historic if his club could successfully qualify for the Champions League knockout phase.

The Italians were given little chance of surviving Group A after the draw placed them alongside Bayern Munich, Manchester City and Villarreal.
But they are sitting second in the section with five points from three games, much to Mazzarri's delight, and the 50-year-old coach said his team had surprised many doubters with their strong showing.

"Everybody said we would maybe get one or two points at best from our first three games in this group," Mazzarri said.
"We came into this group as the fourth seeds and we are already above Villarreal and also Manchester City.""This was not expected and it is exceptional, and all we do from now on is a bonus.

If we managed to get through this group, it would be extraordinary and, in my opinion, historic."
Mazzarri then turned his attention to Wednesday's away game against Bayern Munich and predicted the Allianz Arena would provide an intimidating environment for his men.

"Just think that (Bayern) are a club who provide five candidates out of the 50 for the Ballon d'Or. I don't know how many Barcelona have, but I think only they and Bayern can have this kind of record," he said.
"I am curious to see how the lads perform in a stadium which, even if we had only come here to play a friendly match in pre-season, would have given our players goosebumps."

I fear for Napoli tonight. They might be in for a thrashing :(

talkincock

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I fear for Napoli tonight. They might be in for a thrashing :(

I expect Napoli to put up a good fight. What i wish to see is an interesting game and not one side dominating. :biggrin:

Garrido: We must lift to beat City

2 November 2011

12427281290.jpg

Villarreal coach Juan Carlos Garrido says his side will have to play the game of their lives to beat Manchester City in the Champions League.

The Spanish outfit were beaten 2-1 away from home against the Premier League club, and Garrido realises that Wednesday's Group A clash at El Madrigal will be another difficult encounter.

"We know we are up against a great team, and we know how well they have been doing in their league but knowing that will help us to focus on the game," Garrido said.

"Playing a team like Manchester City should give players a reason to give 100 percent, and we will do our best to win. We have to play the match of our lives."

"With the odds against us, Villarreal will become stronger and fight harder. Two weeks ago we deserved more in Manchester, but we have two options: let our heads drop or grow up, and that's what we will try to do."

Villarreal are bottom of Group A and are without a point from their three matches so far. Bayern Munich top the standings on seven points, with Napoli on five and City on four.

Cruxx

Alfrescian
Loyal
Can't disagree on that. I admire those with individual skills like Arjen Robben and not tap-in maestros like Mario Gomez and Thomas Muller. :biggrin:

Thomas Muller is world class! :biggrin:

[video=youtube;evtN5jztxe0]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=evtN5jztxe0[/video]

Last edited:

spotter542

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Today's prediction :

Ajax under 2 3/4
Bayern Munchen over 2 3/4
Basel + 1 1/4
Internazionale - 1/4
Real Madrid over 2 3/4
Manchester United - 2 1/2
CSKA Moscow level and over 2 1/4
Villareal + 3/4

Cardiff level

talkincock

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Today's prediction :

Ajax under 2 3/4
Bayern Munchen over 2 3/4
Basel + 1 1/4
Internazionale - 1/4
Real Madrid over 2 3/4
Manchester United - 2 1/2
CSKA Moscow level and over 2 1/4
Villareal + 3/4

Cardiff level

Trabzonspor will win. CSKA Moskva players balls will shrink in Turkish territory. :biggrin:

Ajax to win.

Benfica to win. I just don't believe when one of Basel's player said that their away form is good citing the draw with Man Utd. :biggrin:

I will skip backing Inter because they are unreliable. So far their win margin is only one pathetic goal. :biggrin:

These four games that i have predicted, my money is not on them. :p

Last edited:

Cruxx

Alfrescian
Loyal
Lyon 1-2 Real Madrid

Man Utd 4-0 Otelul Galati

Bayern Munich 2-0 Napoli

Villarreal 0-3 Man City

Ajax 1-0 Dinamo Zagreb

Trabzonspor 2-1 CSKA Moscow

Inter 2-2 Lille

Benfica 3-1 Basel

Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
What free? I pongchong $30 for beer and $20 for tips. All my kakis contribute same same and we enjoy one good cheong. Thats the way mah. Not like you so cheap LOL
I long time no chiong liao lor... cant remember when I go thai disco liao, hahaha

Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
You go Thai disco, people will pay you tips LOL

Hello boy, get another jug of beer. Here's $20 and keep the change LOL
JWBL or Beer Jug we take turns, ladies drink own pay lah. But try those KTV box next time, more ex, but more comfy to rubba rubba, LOL

HedgeTrader

Alfrescian
Loyal
JWBL or Beer Jug we take turns, ladies drink own pay lah. But try those KTV box next time, more ex, but more comfy to rubba rubba, LOL

LOL now you admit rubba rubba gals. 不打自招。 Last time always 自命清高 say never cheong LOL

Last edited: