• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat The Official TCSS Thread

Cruxx

Alfrescian
Loyal
Trabzonspor will win. CSKA Moskva players balls will shrink in Turkish territory. :biggrin:

Ajax to win.

Benfica to win. I just don't believe when one of Basel's player said that their away form is good citing the draw with Man Utd. :biggrin:

I will skip backing Inter because they are unreliable. So far their win margin is only one pathetic goal. :biggrin:

These four games that i have predicted, my money is not on them. :p

Come on Trabzonspor! $$$ :biggrin:

Cruxx

Alfrescian
Loyal
Worth watching and worth betting are two different matters. My $ is on Trabzonspor but I'll be watching Bayern Munchen destroying Napoli at the Allianz Arena :biggrin:

Cruxx

Alfrescian
Loyal
Turn and shoot just outside the penalty box. Second goal was a tap-in. :biggrin:

Not a good finish imo. Too central. Great turn though. I think tap-in maestro's strengths are his movement and dribbling. :biggrin:

[video=youtube;R4zgif5RAwE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R4zgif5RAwE&feature=player_embedded[/video]

Last edited:

talkincock

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
1496714585020c30bb497d5a0cbef29464c9e799.jpg

14968255d55e81860f1b0cff9f4ab48125bcd330.jpg

Last edited:

red amoeba

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
where is AK? Tio ban & shave botak? LOL...

Why Owen injured again? in like 8 min he kenna sub...our NS men more fit than him loh...LOL

See that fuck-face Anderson, want to puke...

Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
where is AK? Tio ban & shave botak? LOL...

Why Owen injured again? in like 8 min he kenna sub...our NS men more fit than him loh...LOL

See that fuck-face Anderson, want to puke...
Wah lau, I should have bet Man U, I'm right on the spot, LOL

talkincock

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

You guys should watch this game last night. Thrilling! At 3-2, Napoli's goalkeeper De Sanctis treated it like a final, came out his box and was caught with a long ball lobbed towards his empty goal post. Had he not save it in time it would have been 4-2! And Fernandez is a defender! :biggrin:

<iframe width="640" height="360" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/anb04bED7JY?rel=0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen=""></iframe>​

Last edited:

talkincock

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Complete Match Highlights here. Towards the end of the video you can see Napoli's keeper De Sanctis scrambling back to his empty goal post to clear the ball away from making it 4-2. :biggrin:

<iframe frameborder="0" width="480" height="270" src="http://www.dailymotion.com/embed/video/xm3vjg"></iframe>

Last edited:

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Yellow Submarine and a little bit of my money kena sunk by the Other Manchester Team.... But Luckily The Krauts From Munich saved My Ass Last Nite....:o:biggrin::p

HedgeTrader

Alfrescian
Loyal
Last time I used to bet football big in 90s. $500 minimum and 4 figures usual. Until Euro 2000, my friend bet everything in his pocket on Germany against England but England won 1-0. Next game he bet everything he borrow on England but England lost to Romania 2-3. That night he jumped from 12 storey. His mother sold flat to pay otherwise the ah long and bookie sure kill her. I gave her $500 white gold on the funeral. The biggest white gold I ever gave and max I can afford. I also never bet football again after that. Watch watch for fun is alright.

Last edited:

talkincock

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Yellow Submarine and a little bit of my money kena sunk by the Other Manchester Team.... But Luckily The Krauts From Munich saved My Ass Last Nite....:o:biggrin::p

Yellow Submarines played their backers out by fielding reserves! Marco Ruben, Cani were not even in the line up. Those two are first team regulars! Their coach is resting them for their La Liga clash with Espanyol this Sunday. :biggrin:

14969349282581028523554f89eb0eb397cb8f1c.jpg

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Yellow Submarines played their backers out by fielding reserves! Marco Ruben, Cani were not even in the line up. Those two are first team regulars! Their coach is resting them for their La Liga clash with Espanyol this Sunday. :biggrin:

Tonite Rubin Kazan vs Totenham Hotspurts

Atletico Madrid v Udinese

I taking Rubin to win against Hotspurts and Udinese to beat Atletico in Spain...

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
In case you didn't know, tonight's Europa League games are return leg matches. :biggrin:

Yeah me know... Thought of putting some money from last nite winnings into the 2 games tonite.. If not, I would just use part of the winnings to bet on this Saturday's Levante vs Valencia game..

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Last time I used to bet football big in 90s. $500 minimum and 4 figures usual. Until Euro 2000, my friend bet everything in his pocket on Germany against England but England won 1-0. Next game he bet everything he borrow on England but England lost to Romania 2-3. That night he jumped from 12 storey. His mother sold flat to pay otherwise the ah long and bookie sure kill her. I gave her $500 white gold on the funeral. The biggest white gold I ever gave and max I can afford. I also never bet football again after that. Watch watch for fun is alright.

Very saddening to hear about your friend, Hedge...