• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat The Official TCSS Thread

Cruxx

Alfrescian
Loyal
First leg match : Barca 2 Viktoria Plzen 0
Second Leg match : Viktoria Plzen 0 Barca 4
Red card made the difference. :biggrin:

Super underdogs tend to park the bus at the Camp Nou. I've only seen teams beat Barca at Camp Nou but never at their own home ground. :biggrin:

no_faith

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Super underdogs tend to park the bus at the Camp Nou. I've only seen teams beat Barca at Camp Nou but never at their own home ground. :biggrin:
Barca must play serious with their usual starting line up.
sometimes i see them play very casual and leisure.

Cruxx

Alfrescian
Loyal
gayland now overrun by thai and vietcong. all it take is a spark and all hell will break loose.

That would be the catalyst for the PAPpies' downfall. The CC aunties, uncles and Paul Lampards would start to wonder: "how come Singapore so safe also got racial riots wan? Last time don't have leh."

Last edited:

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Red Devils will give Minnows Otelul Galati a very good Spanking tonite...Mancini will fiddle his balls in frustration as The Yellow Submarine will Torpedoe the other Manchester Team...

HedgeTrader

Alfrescian
Loyal
gayland now overrun by thai and vietcong. all it take is a spark and all hell will break loose.

Who cares Viets or PRC gals? PRC gals of course talk and understand easier. They want to fight is their probs. Just dont serve beer with Indons, Pinoys or Bangalis LOL

red amoeba

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Young was explosive at the start, now like no motivations liao, must blame SAF for that

not entirely SAF fault...opponents oso will noe what to expect mah...

think he is injured for 2nite...so sad.

Nani not effective on the left flank.

left only Evra chionging...

Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
So who will partner Anderson? Giggs and Park? thats just great.... LOL

Think I'm going to pass on this match

talkincock

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Mancini will fiddle his balls in frustration as The Yellow Submarine will Torpedoe the other Manchester Team...

See the report. Musacchio said that he thinks only. :biggrin: Again i feel sorry for Yellow Submarine supporters. Without Rossi, Nilmar their main goal scorers for all competitions, the club will have to rely on Marco Ruben, Cani, 2nd stringers and their home fans to beat an expensive Mancini side. Not impossible to beat Man City but Mancini's squad will have to under perform. Will we see another game ending in stalemate? :biggrin:

Musacchio confident ahead of City match

1 November 2011

12427280750.jpg

Villarreal's Mateo Musacchio thinks his side can beat Manchester City in the Champions League on Wednesday despite their slow start to the season.

Villarreal are struggling to replicate their performances of last term, languishing in 13th place in La Liga and losing all three of their games in Group A so far.

With Giuseppe Rossi, Marcos Senna and Cristian Zapata the latest additions to the Spanish side's injury list ahead of the clash at El Madrigal, Roberto Mancini's team will go into the game as favourites.

Regardless of the factors stacked against them, the Argentina international defender feels his side can take three points.
"We are very confident and eager to reverse the situation in the Champions League," Musacchio said.

"We have two home games and one away. We have the same enthusiasm as ever, are eager to play well on Wednesday, and finish with a positive result.

"
The home side may be missing key players through injury, but the 21-year-old feels the replacements have the necessary quality to adequately fill in.

"Unfortunately these are things that cannot be avoided, which are beyond our control. We are not doing things wrong, but these things happen and happen to all teams," he said.

"Reserve players come prepared. I am confident because I played for Villarreal B and know that if you play in that squad you can do very well with the first team.

"Villarreal must win the fixture to have any chance of progressing to the next stage, and will take some confidence from their 2-0 league win over Rayo Vallecano on Saturday.

Last edited:

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
See the report. Musacchio said that he thinks only. :biggrin: Again i feel sorry for Yellow Submarine supporters. Without Rossi, Nilmar their main goal scorers for all competitions, the club will have to rely on Marco Ruben, Cani, 2nd stringers and their home fans to beat an expensive Mancini side. Not impossible to beat Man City but Mancini's squad will have to under perform. Will we see another game ending in stalemate? :biggrin:

Agree with you.. I just trying my luck with the Yellow Submarines... Just a little bet on them to cause an upset tonite.. Hopefully they will rise to the occasion in front of their own turf.. But Balotelli and Aguero on fire.. Silva will want to put on a good show on his return to Spain...

talkincock

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Agree with you.. I just trying my luck with the Yellow Submarines... Just a little bet on them to cause an upset tonite.. Hopefully they will rise to the occasion in front of their own turf.. But Balotelli and Aguero on fire.. Silva will want to put on a good show on his return to Spain...

But wait. Man City did not do well in the first leg because there was an own goal. Credit goes to Aguero for the injury time winner. :biggrin:

149640318117acc5c9c6de2cb237f338850affb4.jpg

Last edited: