• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat The Official TCSS Thread

talkincock

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Yeah me know... Thought of putting some money from last nite winnings into the 2 games tonite.. If not, I would just use part of the winnings to bet on this Saturday's Levante vs Valencia game..

Levante vs Valencia game can go either way or end in a stalemate. :biggrin:

This is my other favorite German club after Borussia Dortmund. This game will be an easy win for Schalke but i must highlight to you that they have already thrashed AEK 0-5 on the first leg so Schalke may go easy this time. :biggrin:

14969733b5665755b217624166e9b675f00ec2a4.jpg

HedgeTrader

Alfrescian
Loyal
Very saddening to hear about your friend, Hedge...

Gambling on football is the obvious cause. But there's a root cause why he keep gambling so much. His GF very demanding want this want that otherwise dont marry. Thats why I dont believe in Sg woman anymore. Love and live simple life also cannot. Must want this want that. Tell them to fuck off. I go Geylang and fuck FT better when I feel like it is better and safer.

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Last time I used to bet football big in 90s. $500 minimum and 4 figures usual. Until Euro 2000, my friend bet everything in his pocket on Germany against England but England won 1-0. Next game he bet everything he borrow on England but England lost to Romania 2-3. That night he jumped from 12 storey. His mother sold flat to pay otherwise the ah long and bookie sure kill her. I gave her $500 white gold on the funeral. The biggest white gold I ever gave and max I can afford. I also never bet football again after that. Watch watch for fun is alright.

If it is $ otang to ah longs and bookies, once borrower jumped and mati, need not pay up. If runroad, they will go after you. Your family too. Less than a year ago, my friend also suicide coz of outstanding debts etc and family problems. No ah long or bookie disturbed his family. They even attended his wake and gave white gold.

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
What A Wonderful Feeling To Finally Reach Home After 10 hours of Slogging My Balls Off in The Office...:biggrin: :p :smile:

Home Sweet Home...:wink:

Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
What A Wonderful Feeling To Finally Reach Home After 10 hours of Slogging My Balls Off in The Office...:biggrin: :p :smile:

Home Sweet Home...:wink:
You have weird working hours zeddy, you sure you not Changi Prison Officer? hiak hia hiak...

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
You have weird working hours zeddy, you sure you not Changi Prison Officer? hiak hia hiak...

He..He..he.. No lah Alamak.. Today I kena asked to come to work very early at 5 am... Got to prepare documents, and Offshore supplies to be delivered to this vessel... The vessel got a big project coming soon thats why my company quite busy this week.. If got major projects, I'll always kena asked to come to office at odd hours...Sometimes can be very tiring with the unusual working hours...:(

Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
He..He..he.. No lah Alamak.. Today I kena asked to come to work very early at 5 am... Got to prepare documents, and Offshore supplies to be delivered to this vessel... The vessel got a big project coming soon thats why my company quite busy this week.. If got major projects, I'll always kena asked to come to office at odd hours...Sometimes can be very tiring with the unusual working hours...:(
Shit,i keep forgetting your profession, paiseh ahh hahahha....

mollusk

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Unban since morning lor, think is Ah Leong unban 1, haha...

I think soo.ah long feedback will remove his status if he ban anybody again.he was supposed to moderate in the moderated folder only.but live and let live lah ok.

Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I think soo.ah long feedback will remove his status if he ban anybody again.he was supposed to moderate in the moderated folder only.but live and let live lah ok.
I'm an ok guy, to everyone, but my 1st encounter with him not so nice.

Was talking to Ah Leong, suddenly chap ji kar, say seniors are old fashioned, selfish and know nothing of this forum. If he's a newbie, ok lah, I can ching chai bo hiew him, but he's a Mod leh, have to be responsible of what he said. Then ask him who he referring to, he beat around the bush, then say Cestbon, then I bring Cestbon in, he said its not Cestbon, whahaha.....

And thats how it ended like that. I have a lot of patience 1, hedgey called me cheapo, fat and ugly, i at most bor hiew him, no malice at all, we know its all a joke, hahahaha

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Guys spurs are up against russian club rubin. Their manager isn't over there cos of heart surgery and a few key players are missing and on top of that they are mo focused on the champion's league i think. Therefore even the bookies have given odds in rubin's favor.

Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Guys spurs are up against russian club rubin. Their manager isn't over there cos of heart surgery and a few key players are missing and on top of that they are mo focused on the champion's league i think. Therefore even the bookies have given odds in rubin's favor.
Dunno about Spurs, I think they are a better team last year, something is missing in this team this season.......

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Dunno about Spurs, I think they are a better team last year, something is missing in this team this season.......

I don't think they'll win today. They flew thousands of miles to russia. They aren't on home ground. Their manager under went surgery and some of their players aren't playing today. They last beat rubin 1-0 on home ground a very small margin.

Last edited:

youallhumsup

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Do you know why i like calling them Toothlessham? Cos when facing heavyweights in the BPL and Champions League, they are toothless. Can't score a single goal past their opponents net. Means that i was able to confidently predict and put zeros in my score predictions ....

Real Madrid 4
Toothlessham 0

Manchester United 3
Toothlessham 0

Manchester City 1
Toothlessham 0

Fulham 4
Toothlessham 0

:biggrin: