• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat The Official TCSS Thread

Cruxx

Alfrescian
Loyal
Small bet on Leverkusen to upset Valencia tonight. Come on Sidney Sam! :biggrin:

[video=youtube;WSTLc9l1XpY]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WSTLc9l1XpY[/video]

talkincock

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Small bet on Leverkusen to upset Valencia tonight. Come on Sidney Sam! :biggrin:

A few of my favorite players are there. The only thing Valencia has in this match is home ground advantage. :biggrin:

14960830bbf1fc4c0a509ed253cd87ae0c8d1820.jpg

Last edited:

talkincock

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The message you have entered is too short. Please lengthen your message to at least 10 characters.

Last edited:

Cruxx

Alfrescian
Loyal
A few of my favorite players are there. The only thing Valencia has in this match is home ground advantage. :biggrin:

14960830bbf1fc4c0a509ed253cd87ae0c8d1820.jpg

There's a limit to home advantage. You can't motivate a pig to fly. Besides, Leverkusen is also desperate for 3 pts tonight. If they win, they're through. It's a final for both teams, like what the Leverkusen manager Robin Dutt has said. :biggrin:

red amoeba

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Yes sg dintaifung cmi, even the signature xiaolongbao skin too thick for me.

Crystal J or Yubao serves better canto-shanghainese cuisine of the same price range.

the difference i think boils down to the different ingredients / slight recipe. Like Taipei version have more lard, SG i don't think so.

Fook Seng

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Cruxx said:
Who has the best Din Tai Fung? Sinkieland, 香港 or 台北?

Taipei. You enter via the kitchen on the ground floor and make your way upstairs to a very crowded dinning area. NYT's top ten restaurants of the World's award was given for the Taipei experience.

talkincock

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
including Milan.
Chelsea must be kelong lah, Luiz taking spot kick, he is not Frank Leboeuf.:biggrin:
Assenile another kelong, RVP not in starting line up.:eek:

Chu-Young Park was substituted by RVP after 62 minutes. The Korean does very well representing his country and he scored against Bolton in the Mickey Mouse Cup but failed to produce the same against OM. Wenger defended him recently asking for more time and will do it again. :biggrin:

Last edited:

talkincock

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
including Milan.
Chelsea must be kelong lah, Luiz taking spot kick, he is not Frank Leboeuf.:biggrin:
Assenile another kelong, RVP not in starting line up.:eek:

This is European competition. When favorites play visitors that's where you have to be careful because home team has tremendous support from their fans. Not surprised to see weaker teams draw at home. :biggrin:

Maximilian Chua-Heng

Alfrescian
Loyal
the difference i think boils down to the different ingredients / slight recipe. Like Taipei version have more lard, SG i don't think so.

Guess you are right. Xiaolongbao is all about the skin and the zhup inside. More lard, the zhup more shiok.

One more thing sg DTF serves soggy fried rice. Must be the rice used. :rolleyes:

talkincock

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
yesterday gt ppl lose money?
except barca overcame their handicap. the giant clubs all mati.:eek:

The Czechs shoot themselves in the foot with an early red card on the 22nd minute, handing Messi a free (PG) which he did not miss this time. :biggrin: Otherwise 0-4 would not have been possible.

no_faith

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Chu-Young Park was substituted by RVP after 62 minutes. The Korean does very well representing his country and he scored against Bolton in the Mickey Mouse Cup but failed to produce the same against OM. Wenger defended him recently asking for more time and will do it again. :biggrin:
the prob is this is CL, wanker take it too easily. RVP not starting and ah Park start? wtf