• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat The Official TCSS Thread

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
What fuck language is that? Your school never teach English or Chinese ah? LOL

Its French lah Hedge.. Don't asked me about Chinese.. Last time I flunked my Chinese Paper during O' Levels.. Even my Mandarin teacher gave up on me..:o :o

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Alamking and Kraftty going HK parktor lah. Alamak you never follow the story LOL

Hedge what you doin this long weekend? Go cheong where? Last week I went to Geylang jalan jalan during Hari Raya eve... so damn packed with Ah nehs.. Got this Ah neh kena rejected by a Thai gal, then he went to this Viet gal, also kena rejected...:biggrin:

HedgeTrader

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hedge what you doin this long weekend? Go cheong where? Last week I went to Geylang jalan jalan during Hari Raya eve... so damn packed with Ah nehs.. Got this Ah neh kena rejected by a Thai gal, then he went to this Viet gal, also kena rejected...:biggrin:

Last weekend cheong ready. Geylang. This weekend guai guai never cheong, also cause no much money left ready LOL

red amoeba

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
got chance, go to this place got i dragon...waitress/ waiter chio / yantau...almost 80% ang moh, not Asian.

but prepare to pay...:smile:

AK...can go this place for wanton noodle...i never fail to eat 2 bowls each time:

mak-s-noodle-mak-un-kee.jpg

http://yummydelight.wordpress.com/2011/05/28/maks-noodles-mak-un-kee-麥奀雲吞麵世家-hong-kong/

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Incredible success of Singapore education system. People are speaking language that makes no sense to me LOL

Hedge let me tell you this.. I once encountered a fellow Chinese who speaks Arabic very fluently and he can also converse in 4 other Foreign languages... And the guy is only 25 years old...:eek:

red amoeba

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Yum yum, I'll be staying at Yau Ma Tei, along Jordan Street, hope I can find some good food and food street here, whack ahh!!!!, LOL :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

the shop is called Mak En Kee - got alot of outlets...ask the concierge for nearest outlet

look out for Yee Shun Milk Company - they got an outlet there too, for good desert...easy to locate their shop - got a cow head.

bgb-091227_yeeshun-01.jpg

red amoeba

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Hedge let me tell you this.. I once encountered a fellow Chinese who speaks Arabic very fluently and he can also converse in 4 other Foreign languages... And the guy is only 25 years old...:eek:

bro...dunno if the same guy...he was featured in a prog- he can speak 10 or 11 languages altogether including arabic....

Cruxx

Alfrescian
Loyal
Incredible success of Singapore education system. People are speaking language that makes no sense to me LOL

Ne t'inquiète pas. She can teach you Français

[video=youtube;-ph3DGFMV8c]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-ph3DGFMV8c&feature=related[/video]