• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat The Official TCSS Thread

Cruxx

Alfrescian
Loyal
Does Mandarin or English have guttural sounds like the "r" in French? Or better, let's introduce click sounds like the ones you hear in some African languages :smile:

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Alamaking you're at the right place to find this noodle shop:

Mak Mun Kee Noodle Shop
G/F 51 Parkes Street, Jordan, Kowloon
12:00-00:30

AK...can go this place for wanton noodle...i never fail to eat 2 bowls each time:

mak-s-noodle-mak-un-kee.jpg

http://yummydelight.wordpress.com/2011/05/28/maks-noodles-mak-un-kee-麥奀雲吞麵世家-hong-kong/

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
indeed...i may next learn Bahasa...

Actually I was thinking of learning Chinese again... I seriously thought of signing for this Mandarin class near my home.. At times I feel embarassed lah being a Chinese but my Chinese sucks big time.. A PRC hooker once shooked her head and laughed at me when I tried to hook up a conversation with her..:o

Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Actually I was thinking of learning Chinese again... I seriously thought of signing for this Mandarin class near my home.. At times I feel embarassed lah being a Chinese but my Chinese sucks big time.. A PRC hooker once shooked her head and laughed at me when I tried to hook up a conversation with her..:o
Chinese is the hardest language to learn, so many characters...... have to start from young lah zeddy, lol

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Chinese is the hardest language to learn, so many characters...... have to start from young lah zeddy, lol

Actually hor I kinda regret now, not paying more attention to my Chinese clasess back then during school days... My sec 2 Chinese teacher once knocked my head with this big file... He..He..He.. Those were the days..

Maximilian Chua-Heng

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yes sg dintaifung cmi, even the signature xiaolongbao skin too thick for me.

Crystal J or Yubao serves better canto-shanghainese cuisine of the same price range.

spotter542

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Today's prediction :

Porto -3/4
Arsenal under 2 1/2
Chelsea -1 3/4
Valencia -3/4 and over 2 1/2
Viktoria Plzen +2 1/2 and under 3 1/4