• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat The Official TCSS Thread

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I'm think of bringing my Holland GF to Hollandse Club when she comes back to Singapore next CNY or so. I've no membership. Can you help bring us in?

red amoeba

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
bye bye kukujiao:

[h=1]Man Utd keeper Tomasz Kuszczak to join Sunderland on emergency loan[/h]Submitted by tribalfootball.com on Tue, 11/01/2011 - 07:30
<abbr title="" style="border-bottom-width: 1px; border-bottom-style: dotted; border-bottom-color: rgb(102, 102, 102); cursor: help; white-space: nowrap; ">Manchester United</abbr> goalkeeper Tomasz Kuszczak is in line for a move to <abbr title="" style="border-bottom-width: 1px; border-bottom-style: dotted; border-bottom-color: rgb(102, 102, 102); cursor: help; white-space: nowrap; ">Sunderland</abbr>.
The Daily Mail says <abbr title="" style="border-bottom-width: 1px; border-bottom-style: dotted; border-bottom-color: rgb(102, 102, 102); cursor: help; white-space: nowrap; ">Sunderland</abbr> are considering an emergency loan move for Kuszczak.
Manager Steve Bruce has admitted the club may seek special dispensation after Simon Mignolet underwent surgery on the badly broken nose he suffered during Saturday’s 2-2 draw with <abbr title="" style="border-bottom-width: 1px; border-bottom-style: dotted; border-bottom-color: rgb(102, 102, 102); cursor: help; white-space: nowrap; ">Aston Villa</abbr>.
Keiren Westwood came on at Villa, but Bruce is still short of keepers with Craig Gordon yet to resume training and Trevor Carson out with a back injury.
Kuszczak, 29, also a target for Doncaster, is frustrated at becoming fourth choice at United behind David de Gea, Anders Lindegaard and Ben Amos.

Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I'm think of bringing my Holland GF to Hollandse Club when she comes back to Singapore next CNY or so. I've no membership. Can you help bring us in?

Ehh chio or not? :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Got like this or not?

dutch-lady.jpg

Last edited:

Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
LOL you cheapskate freeloader no membership anyhow claim to cheong oranje club. I'd rather go Adam Road and eat nasi lemak if that's the case. Cheaper but not cheapskate. :smile:
Please, I just started to go there during last world cup, its too far from my house, cant go often, sign member for fuck? pengz....

sleaguepunter

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Go there suppork my Dutch team, the dutch people there quite friendly :smile:

dutch friendly my arse, one of the most racist ppl in the world. and they are no better than the german. the nazi SS raised foreign formations and the dutch volunteer in such huge number than there a dutch SS regiment and the afrikaner boer aka white supremist are od dutch descent.

Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
dutch friendly my arse, one of the most racist ppl in the world. and they are no better than the german. the nazi SS raised foreign formations and the dutch volunteer in such huge number than there a dutch SS regiment and the afrikaner boer aka white supremist are od dutch descent.
Bor leh... they ok with me, LOL

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Bor leh... they ok with me, LOL

Those are asshole raiders going after your fat ass. Most of them were half-collaorators with German Nazis. The other half were lost and confused and scared running to the British for help which they always did since they invite British King William The Orange to defend them against King Phillip of Spain. That's why their football jersey is orange, in honor of King William saving them from Spanish conquest. All of them were German cousins anyway. Have you noticed the difference between Deutsche and Dutch? They mean the same thing thing except for the different dialectal spelling.

Last edited:

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Peace and Harmony To All Bros...All Bros must Relax..The Long Weekend will arrive soon this week....:smile: :smile: :smile:

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Monsieur Wenger va continuer à sourire ce soir...Arsenal pour gagner gros ce soir contre Marseille...