• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat The Official TCSS Thread

Cruxx

Alfrescian
Loyal
sophia-ruby-clancy.jpg

Come on Stoke City!

Cruxx

Alfrescian
Loyal
Bloody hell. Lost a lot on Stoke. My winnings all gone :mad: But I've had my share of sand kicked in my face. And I'll come through. :biggrin:

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Sawasdee Krup everyone. Happy today because tomorrow sayonara to Japan and sawasdee krup to Bangkok.

Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Morning everyone, good song to start the day :smile:

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/qqDaAL439kw" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

red amoeba

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Tottenham boss Harry Redknapp is planning a shock double raid on Manchester United for the January market.

The Daily Mail says United senior pair Rio Ferdinand and Michael Owen is in his sights.

Tottenham are now unbeaten in seven in the league but the Spurs boss needs to add to a squad which is suffering badly from injuries.

Club captain Ledley King remains a constant worry over his troublesome knees, Michael Dawson could be out until next year with his achilles and William Gallas is only now making a return after several weeks out.

And Ferdinand was dropped for the game with Everton after his performance against Manchester City in the 6-1 mauling at Old Trafford and is now no longer certain of a place in the starting XI under Sir Alex Ferguson.

The White Hart Lane boss could offer him temporary way out to ensure he gets enough game time ahead of next summer’s European Championships.

Redknapp would also be interested in taking Owen on-loan until the end of the season.

Source : www.asianbookie.com

Harry must be smoking weed
:eek: :p

hey...from a Man U,this is good news...but Fergie, please ask Modric in return...

i will throw in Berbatov, Owen + Ferdinand for Modric...

Redknapp, good deal?

talkincock

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
NC is leading 3-1 now. Good bye stoke. Congrats to those on handicap like GD. He won. Too bad for those on draw.

I did not even watch the game let alone bet. Just predict scores only. After D. Ba scored the first goal i went to sleep. :biggrin:
Away teams won. Sevilla the team that held Barca to a 0-0 draw last sunday, lost to newly promoted Granada. :biggrin:

29olnyx.jpg

Last edited:

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I did not even watch the game let alone bet. Just predict scores only. After D. Ba scored the first goal i went to sleep. :biggrin:
Away teams won. Sevilla the team that held Barca to a 0-0 draw last sunday, lost to newly promoted Granada. :biggrin:

29olnyx.jpg

sevilla match was a kelong one. Ppl were commenting that they weren't even chasing after the ball but walking on the pitch. Did you know that they scored the 1st goal during the 1st min of gameplay but were unable to score anymore for the rest of the game.

red amoeba

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
wah seh...today forum atmosphere quite hostile...

chill...

here's my crystal ball gazing for 2nite's CL matches:

AC to beat BATE

Arsenal on a high can beat Marseille

Dortmund shld have no problems with the Greeks

Barca ha ha...will win for sure

Chelsea - hmmm...i think they will win...bounce back

Valencia vs Leverkusen..interesting match... i say Valencia will win...LOL

17:00Group HBATE BorisovvsAC MilanPreview
19:45Group FArsenalvsMarseillePreview
19:45Group FB DortmundvsOlympiakosPreview
19:45Group HPlzenvsBarcelonaPreview