• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat The Official TCSS Thread

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Agree...I think Pierre's acting really sucks big time... Adrian Pang not bad.. Surprising that he did not enter the legal profession since he was a trained lawyer..

Adrian entered acting lawyer profession in The Pupil. :biggrin:

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
In growing up he always acted as an angry gangster and someone with a mean temper.

Angry gangsters usually end up bigtime fucked ups, some even dead or causing others on our side to be injured or dead. Maim the opponent or kill him if necessary but never lose your temper. We were always trained to be cool and cold. Any show of anger or temper in public would be met with a slap from dad or uncle and one or two days of confinement for repentence.

Last edited:

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
In growing up he always acted as an angry gangster and someone with a mean temper.

Yup and he really looked convincing in that role with his angry cool looks.. Btw Jah, there were alot of rumours of him being gay..I do not know if its true.. My wife ex colleague who was a gay even said that he regarded Andrew as his idol..

spotter542

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Bro so you're on stoke to either win or draw. The thing is the odds for stoke +0.5 is so much lower than newcastle's +0.5 i think around 1.10 odds.

It's about time some club stop The Magpies in their tracks.
After 9 matches , The Magpies have yet to taste defeat.
Mighty Chelski got scalped thrice already while Manchester United got humiliated recently by another Manchester "giant" .
Hope my predictions can bring some consolation to punters.
Sorry , Bro Golden Dragon
:p

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Yup and he really looked convincing in that role with his angry cool looks.. Btw Jah, there were alot of rumours of him being gay..I do not know if its true.. My wife ex colleague who was a gay even said that he regarded Andrew as his idol..

I think he did admit he was a gay years back. The thing is he's totally fallen off the scene. His channel 8 roles are those that take a back seat to the main stars of channel 8 and even worse he acts as low lifes in them. He's similar to pierre in that both are english educated and started off on channel 5. I'm sure he's probably catholic too. Btw i have forgotten what roles did pierre play on channel 5. It was a smart move for pierre to move to channel 8. Better roles, better exposure and of course better pay. Channel 5 is chock full of those mixed breed types cos i suppose they figure since it's an english speaking channel the ethnic makeup of the channel 5 cast should include caucasian types.

Do you know why andrew doesn't act anymore? Was it cos he couldn't fit into channel 8 drama shows or he decided to do something else?

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Updated:

Goldendragon newcastle +0.5

talking cock STOKE Draw

CRUXX STOKE 1x2 score: 2-1

spotter542

Stoke City + 1/2
Under 2 1/4
HT/FT : DH or HH
TG : 1 , 2
Exact Score : 1 - 0 , 0 - 0

Anyone else want to add in?

spotter542

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Tottenham boss Harry Redknapp is planning a shock double raid on Manchester United for the January market.

The Daily Mail says United senior pair Rio Ferdinand and Michael Owen is in his sights.

Tottenham are now unbeaten in seven in the league but the Spurs boss needs to add to a squad which is suffering badly from injuries.

Club captain Ledley King remains a constant worry over his troublesome knees, Michael Dawson could be out until next year with his achilles and William Gallas is only now making a return after several weeks out.

And Ferdinand was dropped for the game with Everton after his performance against Manchester City in the 6-1 mauling at Old Trafford and is now no longer certain of a place in the starting XI under Sir Alex Ferguson.

The White Hart Lane boss could offer him temporary way out to ensure he gets enough game time ahead of next summer’s European Championships.

Redknapp would also be interested in taking Owen on-loan until the end of the season.

Source : www.asianbookie.com

Harry must be smoking weed
:eek: :p

spotter542

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Arsenal boss Arsene Wenger is considering a shock move to bring Manchester City defender Kolo Toure back to the club.

The Daily Mail says Wenger is poised to solve his defence headaches by making an audacious swoop to re-sign Toure.

The Gunners boss was understandably delighted with the manner in which his team beat Chelsea 5-3 at the weekend, but the result could not mask the number of errors made by the back four.

New recruits Andres Santos and Per Mertesacker both featured at Stamford Bridge, but we're guilty of defensive naivety as the Blues bagged three goals.

And Wenger could now make a move for the unsettled Ivory Coast international who is no longer a first-team regular at the Etihad Stadium after failing a drugs test.

Source : www.asianbookie.com

Wenger has an arse for a brain :eek: :biggrin:

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Do you know why andrew doesn't act anymore? Was it cos he couldn't fit into channel 8 drama shows or he decided to do something else?

Not sure what happened to Andrew now.. But Jah if you watch the latest 7 pm Channel 8 Kampong drama, the veteran actor Wang Yuqing really stood out as a very good versatile actor when he played the role of a vicious father in law to Ann Kok.. That guy's acting is pure class.. He gets better with age..

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Not sure what happened to Andrew now.. But Jah if you watch the latest 7 pm Channel 8 Kampong drama, the veteran actor Wang Yuqing really stood out as a very good versatile actor when he played the role of a vicious father in law to Ann Kok.. That guy's acting is pure class.. He gets better with age..

This wang fellow used to be a leading man in his youth. In the awakening the show which made this actor whose name i cannot recall a household name with his character's name ah shui, wang was also the leading man in part 2 of the awakening the son of ah shui. Now he's a lao uncle. In fact the only actor that still plays leading man roles and is only 1 generation after wang is lee nanxing. Almost everyone in lee nanxing's generation and later have been relegated to secondary roles.

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Wang Yuqing was leading handsome male lead in his youth but not really so good except for his looks. He's surprising good at acting supporting bad-guy roles in his middle-age.

Cruxx

Alfrescian
Loyal
30 mins to go. Will her daddy score tonight and help me win $$$? :biggrin:

sophia-ruby-clancy.jpg

talkincock

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Tottenham boss Harry Redknapp is planning a shock double raid on Manchester United for the January market.

Harry must be smoking weed :eek: :p

Yeah he is! :biggrin:

Pavlyuchenko seeks Spurs exit

31 October 2011

12427280220.jpg

Roman Pavlyuchenko says he wants to leave Tottenham in January to find first team football, with a return to Russia the likeliest option.

Russian striker Pavlyuchenko moved to White Hart Lane in 2008 but has never managed to hold down a regular starting spot, and now finds himself behind Emmanuel Adebayor and Jermain Defoe in the pecking order.

With Euro 2012 on the horizon, the 29-year-old is keen to play as much football as possible to ensure he is selected for the tournament, and has concluded the only way to achieve his aim is to actively seek a transfer in the next window.

"Will I ask the club to sell me in December? Yes, it's 100 percent," Pavlyuchenko told football-express.com.
"I have to do something in the transfer period. We're ahead of the European Championship. If I don't change (my club) then Euro 2012 will be played without me.

"
Pavlyuchenko added he cannot understand why Spurs manager Harry Redknapp has lost faith in him."I was fighting and fighting but it was useless," he said. "Does Redknapp believe in me? Now I don't think so.""I do the training as good as the others.

I do everything with 100 percent effort."
"I don't cry and I don't say that everybody is bad but I'm a good footballer. If I score in each game then I can play. But it's not a reality to score in each game. That's all."

Promoted QPR have been linked with a move for Pavlyuchenko in January, but the player says he would prefer a return to his homeland, with big-spending Anzhi Makhachkala mooted as a likely destination.

"I'd rather go back to Russia," Pavlyuchenko said."If I sign to Anzhi or not - we shouldn't go too far. Maybe I'll have only one possibility and that will be Anzhi and nothing else."