• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat The Official TCSS Thread

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The new 9pm series The Oath is not bad. Kampong sucks.

I watched the 7pm drama because of Ann Kok then the 9pm drama because of Jesseca Liu... She is one gorgeous babe... Actually I'm also a fan of Zheng Ge Ping..:o I think he's a good actor..

HedgeTrader

Alfrescian
Loyal
I watched the 7pm drama because of Ann Kok then the 9pm drama because of Jesseca Liu... She is one gorgeous babe... Actually I'm also a fan of Zheng Ge Ping..:o I think he's a good actor..

Agree. Zheng Ge Ping is one of the best. He can act good, bad, rich or broke all very well. Too bad the Kampong story sucks LOL

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Jessica Liu is Liu Zhi Xuan? ok, she's pretty

Many years back I once saw Diana Ser in Orchard.. She was just a few metres from me.. My budies challenged me to ask whether she can take a group picture with us... I chicken out.. Paiseh leh to approach her...:o

Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Many years back I once saw Diana Ser in Orchard.. She was just a few metres from me.. My budies challenged me to ask whether she can take a group picture with us... I chicken out.. Paiseh leh to approach her...:o
Dunno why, but I still feel Wong Li Ling is the best, lol

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Diana Ser and her hubby James Lye asked me to take photo with them after I introduced a big account to James when he was with Citibank. Anyway, she's married. No point except out out courtesy, just do it with a smile and say cheese. :biggrin:

Last edited:

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Diana Ser and her hubby James Lye asked me to take photo with them after I introduced a big account to James when he was with Citibank. Anyway, she's married. No point except out out courtesy, just do it with a smile and say cheese. :biggrin:

Ram does James Lye speaks with an American accent when conversing with you?

Cruxx

Alfrescian
Loyal
Agree. Zheng Ge Ping is one of the best. He can act good, bad, rich or broke all very well. Too bad the Kampong story sucks LOL

This is the best Sinkie actor imho. Where's he nowadays?

andrew-seow-web.jpg

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Yo Cruxx.. Andrew Seow was one of my favorite actors... He was an Old Boy of my Sec School... Very friendly chap.. Once saw him at Parkway Parade back then in 1996.. Me and my schoolmates all ponteng from school.. Met him there.. He saw us smoking in our school uniforms then he smiled at us... We got talked to him briefly and he jokingly tell us that he would call our school and complain to our Principal since he too was formerly a student there..Back in 96 there was no handphone with cameras mah so we did not take any pictures with him.. Very nice chap, no airs at all.. That time his popularity was at a all time high due to the drama Growing Up...

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Andrew is average but Pierre is one of the worst actor I've ever seen. Lim Kay Tong is still the best. Adrian Pang is also not bad. Another very good one was Ng Chin Han. Disappeared a long time ago. Think he migrated.

Cruxx

Alfrescian
Loyal
Another very good one was Ng Chin Han. Disappeared a long time ago. Think he migrated.

Not exactly. He was kidnapped by Christian Bale :(

[video=youtube;2xE7CpyraqA]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2xE7CpyraqA[/video]

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Pierre is one of the worst actor I've ever seen. Lim Kay Tong is still the best. Adrian Pang is also not bad...

Agree...I think Pierre's acting really sucks big time... Adrian Pang not bad.. Surprising that he did not enter the legal profession since he was a trained lawyer..

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Yo Cruxx.. Andrew Seow was one of my favorite actors... He was an Old Boy of my Sec School... Very friendly chap.. Once saw him at Parkway Parade back then in 1996.. Me and my schoolmates all ponteng from school.. Met him there.. He saw us smoking in our school uniforms then he smiled at us... We got talked to him briefly and he jokingly tell us that he would call our school and complain to our Principal since he too was formerly a student there..Back in 96 there was no handphone with cameras mah so we did not take any pictures with him.. Very nice chap, no airs at all.. That time his popularity was at a all time high due to the drama Growing Up...

In growing up he always acted as an angry gangster and someone with a mean temper.