• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat The Official TCSS Thread

talkincock

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
If Real Panties doesn't get a draw tonight, then I worry :biggrin:

Do you see the 5 Ls ? That represents the form of their last 5 games. :biggrin:

14948153e4df057be100b4f88ffec7112f857cf6.jpg

149481361a592808589c5d59f9345e1890cd9811.jpg

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Monday morning and 6 a.m. good morning to all! My alcohol level has subsided from last night's binge to a level just comfortable for a good morning's sleep.

Vampire :biggrin:

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Monday morning and 6 a.m. good morning to all! My alcohol level has subsided from last night's binge to a level just comfortable for a good morning's sleep.

Vampire :biggrin:

How I envy you sleeping so soundly at this moment of time... Kena asked to report to work very early today at 4am earlier.... Had drank 2 packets of Kopi O, 1 tin of Redbull, now drinking 3 in 1 coffee made from my office pantry and I'm still damn sleepy... How I wish I could leave the office, start my car and head home to sleep...

Damn The Monday Blues..

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The best soccer players in the world are whites and some blacks. No World Cups have ever been won by yellows or browns.

What in the hell? So what does this have to do with anything? What does it have to do with a half white like you? In fact even if you are a pure white so what? That's like some random african saying since mj is a black man and one of the best b-ballers in the world he's also a good b-baller. You're just a chup cheng and i doubt you can even kick a ball in the right direction.

Forvendet

Alfrescian
Loyal
What in the hell? So what does this have to do with anything? What does it have to do with a half white like you? In fact even if you are a pure white so what? That's like some random african saying since mj is a black man and one of the best b-ballers in the world he's also a good b-baller. You're just a chup cheng and i doubt you can even kick a ball in the right direction.

MJ tried to be white and died in the process of trying to be white. I'm not pure white but I didn't need to try. I don't feel the need to try. I just acccept reality.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
MJ tried to be white and died in the process of trying to be white. I'm not pure white but I didn't need to try. I don't feel the need to try. I just acccept reality.

The reality is you're not white at all just lying to yourself and the saddest thing is pure whites wouldn't think the same way too.

Forvendet

Alfrescian
Loyal
The reality is you're not white at all just lying to yourself and the saddest thing is pure whites wouldn't think the same way too.

I'm classified white causcasian in USA, even exempted from TOEFL. However, that's nothing to be proud about. I respect all non-whites too. It's just you being too sensitive and touchy when race comes into question, usually brought up by you yourself. I've said repeatedly. There's nothing superior about being white.

Last edited:

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I'm classified white causcasian in USA, even exempted from TOEFL. However, that's nothing to be proud about. I respect all non-whites too. It's just you being too sensitive and touchy when race comes into question, usually brought up by you yourself. I've said repeatedly. There's nothing superior about being white.

The problem is that the actions speak louder than the words. That's the main problem.

I find it hard to believe you didn't need to take the TOEFL based on your race. When i studied in the US i took a class for students whoose 1st language isn't english. That was determined from your country and race, mostly country cos in that class we had a french man.

Sounds like BS you didn't need to take TOEFL unless you studied in an american school.

Last edited:

Forvendet

Alfrescian
Loyal
The problem is that the actions speak louder than the words. That's the main problem.

I find it hard to believe you didn't need to take the TOEFL based on your race. When i studied in the US i took a class for students whoose 1st language isn't english. That was determined from your country and race, mostly country cos in that class we had a french man.

Sounds like BS you didn't need to take TOEFL unless you studied in an american school.

The main problem is you yourself. We can all see Chinese people like Uncle Yap, Ramseth and even GMS etc. all Chinese carrying on their business and opinions happily without reference to race, confidently whether you agree with them or not. That's classic Chinese style that I respect, even if I disagree. You? You're a disgrace and liabiilty to Chinese by your excessive and overly defensive style especially over nothing or nothing factual to defend against.