• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat The Official TCSS Thread

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
I also no mood, sibe sianz... but life has to go on... must go find more money.... LOL

You sibeh sianz go zay-puay-kee come Japan jia-sushi la. I meet you here and then we go find drifter for a smoke. Stop sulking in Singapore la.

Last edited:

talkincock

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
And in your expert opinion, Spurs vs QPR? 2-0?

Sorry me no expert. Not in BPL games. :biggrin: Their last encounter was in 1995. :eek: I don't like Toothlessham but i think that taking the home team would be a safe bet. :biggrin:

Tottenham (5) v QPR (10)

Tottenham defender William Gallas will have a fitness test on his calf injury. Midfielder Steven Pienaar could make his first appearance of the campaign after recovering from a groin problem while Ledley King faces a late test to see if he is fit to play following his groin injury. Michael Dawson (Achilles), Tom Huddlestone (ankle) and Vedran Corluka (foot) are all unavailable.

QPR manager Neil Warnock could select the starting line-up that defeated Chelsea last Sunday, while Danny Gabbidon and Armand Traore may be drafted into the squad. Gabbidon has been out since victory at Wolves with a knee injury and Traore has had a thigh complaint, but both trained today.

Last season: No corresponding fixture
Last five league matches: Tottenham W W W D W; QPR W D L D W
Top scorers (all competitions): Rafael Van der Vaart (Tottenham) 6; Heidar Helguson (QPR) 2
Referee: Howard Webb.

Last edited:

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Wah lau.. Japan so ex... I rather meet you at BKK eat moo ka taa

Set, see you in Bangkok, next week Joe's bar open. Only I come home wife still stay another week we can cheong for 1 whole week in Pattaya (Bangkok I think still flooded la). Go there meet chonburifc and get KYP to come too. Maybe Narong can also Ramseth can so Songkla songsong la of he wants.

Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Set, see you in Bangkok, next week Joe's bar open. Only I come home wife still stay another week we can cheong for 1 whole week in Pattaya (Bangkok I think still flooded la). Go there meet chonburifc and get KYP to come too. Maybe Narong can also Ramseth can so Songkla songsong la of he wants.
Not next week lah, I going HK..... another week later,... gp HK again.... wtf....

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Sorry me no expert. Not in BPL games. :biggrin: Their last encounter was in 1995. :eek: I don't like Toothlessham but i think that taking the home team would be a safe bet.

Though QPR is now a decent team with some new addition, I think Spurs should win this game. Hope it's by 2 goals coz I 'pang'.

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
So how? I free like a bird and cheong alone?

Really sianz!

Sapporo is a bore. Go south to Tokyo, Roppongi. Don't be intimidated by the black fucks. Lots of American black fucks there. If they cause you any trouble, just fuck them up or break their limbs. The Japanese police won't do anything to you as long as you claim self defense against barbaric violence. They'll just collect limp body and send to hospital. The most you need is maybe to record a statement. AV-model standard Japanese girls would be impressed and queuing to serve you for sex or whatever. Morever, down there if you're really bored and not in the mood for sex or gals, Drifter got the weed to keep you stoned high.

Last edited:

jw5

Loyal
5-3? You think RM defence is fake?

Yeah, Casilas is over-rated, he was better at 20 than 30. Pepe, Ramos, Marcelo, Pool reject Arbeloa, agenig Carvalho. Not fake but not the real thing. :wink:

After Arsenal beat Chelsea 5-3 away, I now think every match will end 3-5. :biggrin:

Btw, I bet Chelsea 1 Arsenal 2 and H-A. :p

Unfortunately, I bet only $5 each. :o :o

Cruxx

Alfrescian
Loyal
Super big bets on Bilbao, Fiorentina and Spurs. Fiorentina 2-0, Spurs 3-1 :biggrin:

Last edited:

talkincock

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Odds so low yet Atletico Madrid's recent form is poor! It's not like Helder's Team are going to get a 3 or 4-0 thrashing from Falcao's Team. :biggrin:

14946396f1ef1e05cdbe994a412c77736c8df6d4.jpg

1494640395b53ab9aa4b836bf7f05c00c1cf5aad.jpg

Previous Corresponding Fixtures

14946491413a16e1a3452f9e440b4fac381f3c15.jpg

Atletico Madrid's Form

149464410b26f4aaba62ee41923c70fd80214777.jpg

3653's Form

1494648171de2723c48a6ca9f4c7eaaa873d05ae.jpg

Cruxx

Alfrescian
Loyal

Odds so low yet Atletico Madrid's recent form is poor! It's not like Helder's Team are going to get a 3 or 4-0 thrashing from Falcao's Team. :biggrin:

14946396f1ef1e05cdbe994a412c77736c8df6d4.jpg

1494640395b53ab9aa4b836bf7f05c00c1cf5aad.jpg

Previous Corresponding Fixtures

14946491413a16e1a3452f9e440b4fac381f3c15.jpg

Atletico Madrid's Form

149464410b26f4aaba62ee41923c70fd80214777.jpg

3653's Form

1494648171de2723c48a6ca9f4c7eaaa873d05ae.jpg

A thrashing is on the cards. I worry for the 3653 fans :biggrin: