• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat The Official TCSS Thread

talkincock

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Everything changes/evolves. Just look at Bayern. Red hot winning form destroyed by Napoli and Hannover. :biggrin:

For Hannover i found out after doing research that Bayern has previous losing record so actually Hannover has a way to stop them. The same that some spanish clubs are able to beat Barcelona and Real Madrid. Napoli did nothing at all because it was an own goal from their defender. :biggrin:

Catania 2 Napoli 1

talkincock

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
2-0 away win for Juve :biggrin:

Messi finally scored. Should i open beer? :biggrin:

Remember that later the Real Madrid game to take the HT score as final score because second half will be NO GO again unless the other team score. :biggrin:

Last edited:

talkincock

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
25 mins to go. Tahan juve! :biggrin:

Haha Inter lost again. Not reliable and risky to back them. Look at their win margin. :biggrin:

14941891a8afe06f6d4e19221f9983ba4d785aaf.jpg

1494190397b72f366209c0ded5f22e87a5791ffe.jpg

Last edited:

talkincock

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
If Bilbao doesn't beat Sporting Gijon, then I worry :biggrin:

After their 1-2 defeat at home, Berti has to eat his words. :biggrin:

1494190397b72f366209c0ded5f22e87a5791ffe.jpg

Berti predicts Inter victory

30 October 2011

12427279060.jpg
Ex-Inter midfielder Nicola Berti is confident of a 2-1 triumph for his former club in the Derby d'Italia against Juventus on Saturday.
Ex-Inter midfielder Nicola Berti is confident of a 2-1 triumph for his former club in the Derby d'Italia against Juventus on Saturday.Ahead of the much-hyped Serie A encounter, the 44-year-old has predicted Argentine striker Diego Milito will bag the winner in a 2-1 win for the Inter, but underlined the sheer importance of not flattering to deceive."I have no doubt that Inter will win 2-1," Berti said. "We must move up the table and get a victory, this is one that cannot fail.""Man of the match? I say Diego Milito. Milito will be under pressure to succeed after his errors in the match against Atalanta, but he will decide the match against Juventus."

Last edited:

talkincock

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
14943304d41a640f62ea6780b0561c13198aa9a4.jpg

Higuain: Not all games will be won easily

30 October 2011

12427279340.jpg

Real Madrid striker Gonzalo Higuain has urged supporters not to expect all games to be won easily after a scratchy 1-0 victory over Real Sociedad.

Higuain's ninth-minute strike was all that separated the sides on Saturday night, the victory giving Jose Mourinho's men their sixth consecutive win in La Liga.
It also put Real Madrid provisionally on top of the standings.

"The game in general was good," Higuain told the club's official website.
"In the second half we have chances and they didn't have anything clear, even if they did have more of the ball."

"It shows that we are a compact device that are capable of suffering at times. Not all games are going to be won easily."
"We knew Real Sociedad are a team that would be defensive.

We also knew it was a difficult place to play - Barcelona drew here. "
The Argentine's first-half strike was his 10th goal in La Liga this season but he was keen to play down his impressive form.

"Of course I'm happy to score," he said. "It helped the team out and that is important."
"We played well and we're now leaders.

There is an eternity left in the league but we're on the right track."
Madrid will now travel to France where they will face Lyon in the Champions League on Wednesday.