• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat The Official TCSS Thread

Cruxx

Alfrescian
Loyal
I suggest that you check out all other YouTube videos. :biggrin: He is definitely better than Gomez. I have yet to see for myself a bicycle kick goal from Gomez. :biggrin:

He's better than Gomez of course. I'm just saying that his finishing isn't as good as his goals tally suggest. His heading is world class though. Here's someone who can finish better than these tap-in maestros. :biggrin:

[video=youtube;lNMC0G4KI3E]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lNMC0G4KI3E[/video]

Cruxx

Alfrescian
Loyal
The Barcelona of A-league, Brisbane Roar, is about to play in 10 mins time. I've 2k on them to win by 2 goals at least. Wish me luck :biggrin:

talkincock

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
He's better than Gomez of course. I'm just saying that his finishing isn't as good as his goals tally suggest. His heading is world class though. Here's someone who can finish better than these tap-in maestros. :biggrin:

Another tap-in "Shrek" with no dribbling skills. It is very easy for me to do a Roonalty bashing thread because i can dig out all his flaws and misses. :biggrin:

2prurky.jpg

<iframe width="640" height="480" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/Fu7UW3fVpuY?rel=0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen=""></iframe>

Last edited:

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Its Finally Friday...... Yahooooo....!!!One more Hour to Go at The Office Then its Home Sweet Home....:biggrin: EPL Night as Usual Tommorow... Goals, Red Cards, Cocked Up Refs, Dramas....Wishing All Bros A Lovely Weekend..!!! Yahoooo..!!!

talkincock

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Freiburg to upset Leverkusen tonight. $$ :biggrin:

I was worried that you would take Freiburg because it will be suicide. :biggrin:

The only reason why Freiburg is not relegated is because of their talisman striker P.Cisse. His current form is only one goal average per game. To beat a big club like Leverkusen he will have a mountain to climb. The score would be like this if Leverkusen is on fire. 1-4 :biggrin:

Cruxx

Alfrescian
Loyal
I think 60% of those queuing are buying to sell. That's how poor Sinkies truly are. :smile:

Last edited:

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Originally Posted by red amoeba:

Man U draw against Everton

Red, to avoid another hairdryer by Fergie, Man U will put on an improved showing against Everton tommorow..

Last edited:

red amoeba

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Red, to avoid another hairdryer by Fergie, Man U will do put on an improved showing against Everton tommorow..

I base my prediction on fact that:

a) man u did not have good results from goodison...even win also heng heng win 1 goal...
b) everton also smarting from a defeat - close one in fact. they will also bounce back.
c) moyes if he aspires to be Man U manager one day, will be determined to give a good showing
d) rooney returns to his boyhood club, where he starts his career
e) howard, neville, saha will be xtra motivated to perform well against old employers
f) man u hasn't play well for past few matches (even win also win kan kor)

Cruxx

Alfrescian
Loyal
I was worried that you would take Freiburg because it will be suicide. :biggrin:

The only reason why Freiburg is not relegated is because of their talisman striker P.Cisse. His current form is only one goal average per game. To beat a big club like Leverkusen he will have a mountain to climb. The score would be like this if Leverkusen is on fire. 1-4 :biggrin:

3k on Freiburg @3.50. Won quite a lot today. Can afford to gamble a bit on Freiburg. :biggrin: