• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat The Official TCSS Thread

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
LOL, YingLuck said I jai dee na, 5555

You stupid deluded orange jersey fool. My cousin now back in Singapore just called Yingluck, her godsis. Yingluck said don't go back to Bangkok until after new year see how. But Yingluck herself as PM cannot run. She must stay and fight the flood with the people.

Last edited:

Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
You stupid deluded orange jersey fool. My cousin now back in Singapore just called Yingluck, her godsis. Yingluck said don't go back to Bangkok until after new year see how. But Yingluck herself as PM cannot run. She must stay and fight the flood with the people.
No worry, she'll be taking a private jet back before sunrise, LOL

talkincock

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Pandiani! 2k in the bag! :biggrin:

Looks like it's going to be another stalemate or 1-1.
149271551b00ffd08b897c1ab538381ea246b006.gif

149271516db6c4cc8b48587ecbe44917a0e7aa6d.jpg

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Sawasdee Krup Pi. Wish you all a nice day free from flash flood.

Noon to taking JR from Hakodate back to Sapporo for a night.

talkincock

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
ATM started brightly but ran out of steam in the 2nd half. Falcao = overrated. :biggrin:

I see that this lone striker has no future with Atletico except scoring goals and hat tricks to catch the attention of big clubs. Unlike at Porto, he doesn't have a good strike partner and their midfield sucks of late. :biggrin:

After a splendid performance of 2-0, 4-0, 4-0, i was wondering what happened to their form after the thrashing from Barcelona. :biggrin:

jw5

Loyal
Yeah disappointing performance from Yellow Submarines! Because they had failed to score so Los Blancos took a relax stance after 3-0 waiting for the final whistle, not wanting to risk getting their key players injured, with their next La Liga game on Saturday. :biggrin:

Thanks bro. Knew that I could rely on u for a comprehensive reply.
You are probably the most knowledgeable about the current players in this forum.
Just could not figure out why Villareal is so bad, since they only lost Cazorla.
Atletico Madrid can understand since Aguero and Forlan are gone and Falcao is cutting a lonely figure upfront.
My guess is that Levante will drop off after mid season, so will Newcastle Utd.

Cruxx

Alfrescian
Loyal
I see that this lone striker has no future with Atletico except scoring goals and hat tricks to catch the attention of big clubs. Unlike at Porto, he doesn't have a good strike partner and their midfield sucks of late. :biggrin:

After a splendid performance of 2-0, 4-0, 4-0, i was wondering what happened to their form after the thrashing from Barcelona. :biggrin:

He's a very good header of the ball. But other than that, I'm not a fan of him at all. Look at his goals at Porto. Another tap-in maestro. Porto is smart to sell him and keep Hulk. And Kleber is proving to be a more than able replacement for Falcao :smile:

[video=youtube;kl24oBeDRQM]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kl24oBeDRQM[/video]

Last edited: