• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat The Official TCSS Thread

red amoeba

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I also think Man U will run into the wall again at Goodison.

If Fellini play, he will be a handful against Ferdinand & Jones.

jw5

Loyal
bro...i will wager the opp...Chelsea to skin Ars by 2 goals.

Mertaseker too slow for likes of Sturridge, Anelka, Torres.

Hehehe, ok.
Vermalen might be back................
At least Mertasacker can speak good english, can understand if they abuse him................ :o

red amoeba

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Man City will definitely kick Wolve's sorry ass...

Man U draw against Everton

Chelsea win against Ars

Norwich will prevail against the sorry chicken farmers...think this will be last match for Keane

Sunderland & Aston Villa to draw

Swansea draw with Bolton

Wigan draw again with Fulham

West Brom to win against Pool LOL

EvertonvsMan Utd
12:45Premier LeagueChelseavsArsenal
15:00Premier LeagueMan CityvsWolves
15:00Premier LeagueNorwichvsBlackburn
15:00Premier LeagueSunderlandvsA Villa
15:00Premier LeagueSwanseavsBolton
15:00Premier LeagueWiganvsFulham
17:30Premier LeagueWest BromvsLiverpool

<tbody>
</tbody>

Cruxx

Alfrescian
Loyal
Man City will definitely kick Wolve's sorry ass...

Man U draw against Everton

Chelsea win against Ars

Norwich will prevail against the sorry chicken farmers...think this will be last match for Keane

Sunderland & Aston Villa to draw

Swansea draw with Bolton

Wigan draw again with Fulham

West Brom to win against Pool LOL

EvertonvsMan Utd
12:45Premier LeagueChelseavsArsenal
15:00Premier LeagueMan CityvsWolves
15:00Premier LeagueNorwichvsBlackburn
15:00Premier LeagueSunderlandvsA Villa
15:00Premier LeagueSwanseavsBolton
15:00Premier LeagueWiganvsFulham
17:30Premier LeagueWest BromvsLiverpool

<tbody>
</tbody>

Man Utd

Chelski

Man City

Norwich draw

Sunderland draw

Swansea

Wigan

West Brom

jw5

Loyal
Chelski to win. I don't trust Mertesacker. Daniel Sturridge will give Andre Santos hell. :biggrin:

I think Chelsea team spirit at the moment is bad.
Players like Cole, Bosingwa, Alex, Mikel, Drogba, Sturridge, Malouda, Kalou, etc will all not be happy with that fucker of team-mate's gf and son of shoplifter. :biggrin:
He claimed that he was denying to Anton Ferdinand that he called him black _ _ _ _.

But Anton denied having a previous discussion with him or even hearing him saying anything.
So how could Terry be denying something that Anton never said?
He's also a bloody liar. :biggrin:

red amoeba

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I think Chelsea team spirit at the moment is bad.
Players like Cole, Bosingwa, Alex, Mikel, Drogba, Sturridge, Malouda, Kalou, etc will all not be happy with that fucker of team-mate's gf and son of shoplifter. :biggrin:
He claimed that he was denying to Anton Ferdinand that he called him black _ _ _ _.

But Anton denied having a previous discussion with him or even hearing him saying anything.
So how could Terry be denying something that Anton never said?
He's also a bloody liar. :biggrin:

Terry alone does not define Chelsea, AVB can just bench him.

Mata is enuff...now that Fabregas is gone.

Ars is relying 110% on RVP now....

jw5

Loyal
I also think Man U will run into the wall again at Goodison.

If Fellini play, he will be a handful against Ferdinand & Jones.

Yeah, Saha will be raring to score, but he will get injured in the warm up. :o

Ferdinand will join him soon after. :biggrin:

jw5

Loyal
Oh no, Rossi of Villareal out for 6 months with cruciate ligament injury.
Nilmar still out for one mth.
Villareal are in deep _ _ _ _. :o

red amoeba

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

they r not called yellow submarine for nothing....empty ballast, emergency dive, dive....down the La liga table...

Cruxx

Alfrescian
Loyal

Borja Valero is the heart of the team. They'll survive as long as he remains fit. The coach should stop playing him in the middle though. His best position is on the right. :smile:

[video=youtube;zXp8DRo4dro]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zXp8DRo4dro[/video]

Last edited:

jw5

Loyal
Borja Valero is the heart of the team. They'll survive as long as he remains fit. The coach should stop playing him in the middle though. His best position is on the right. :smile:

Yeah bro, that botak is quite good, even though he once found it hard to get into the West Brom first team. :biggrin:

red amoeba

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
holy cow...its off, its on, its off, n its on !

SNEIJDER SOON TO BE ON SALE AT INTER?
According to The Daily Mail, 'Wesley Sneijder's move to Manchester United could be back on as Inter Milan prepare to offload the Holland international midfielder to make way for new recruits.'

As everyone must know, United were repeatedly linked with Sneijder throughout the summer and was considered the most-likely replacement for the retiring Paul Scholes.

'However, the Italian giants are hoping to cash in on Sneijder to fund a summer move for Lille's highly-rated Belgium international midfielder Eden Hazard.'

red amoeba

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
n good riddance to Kukujiao...home coming....

...AND ONE OUT FROM OLD TRAFFORD
And there's still more on Manchester United becaue the Mail also reckons that the Old Trafford bods have slashed the £4m price tag for Tomasz Kuszczak.

To speaketh the obvious, 'Kuszczak's career at Old Trafford is over after slipping down the ranks to fourth-choice stopper behind David de Gea, Anders Lindegaard and Ben Amos.'

West Brom are named as the 'keeper's his most likely destination.

talkincock

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
He's a very good header of the ball. But other than that, I'm not a fan of him at all. Look at his goals at Porto. Another tap-in maestro. Porto is smart to sell him and keep Hulk. And Kleber is proving to be a more than able replacement for Falcao :smile:

I suggest that you check out all other YouTube videos. :biggrin: He is definitely better than Gomez. And i have yet to see for myself a bicycle kick goal from Gomez. :biggrin:

Last edited:

talkincock

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Those who take Villarreal and give ball ought to have their heads examined. I suggest these backers do a research first. :biggrin:

Last edited: