• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat The Official TCSS Thread

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Go back talk about fighting, women and politics lah. You're one crazy fuck when talk about football. :oIo:

Just bet against Ramseth, 90% will go against his predictions, his mouth never wash 1, dunno how women kiss him 1, yikes!!!!

Please. I advised Uruguay in World Cup top 4 sem-finals. Some coffeshop uncles didn't even know where Uruguay is. They bet, they won, and they belanjah me. :biggrin:

Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Please. I advised Uruguay in World Cup top 4 sem-finals. Some coffeshop uncles didn't even know where Uruguay is. They bet, they won, and they belanjah me. :biggrin:
Yah right.... in your dream.... If not for a hero who uses his hand, you think they will be in semis? LOL

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Yah right.... in your dream.... If not for a hero who uses his hand, you think they will be in semis? LOL

Use hand red card only. Sacrifice still win. Win is win. What about Holland? Always go to World Cup Final and lose. :biggrin:

Last edited:

talkincock

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Who is MCH?

The NoBallsToTok forummer who said that he will 'tok' if

Obama wins
South American Nation will win the WC2010. (Lost to Paul the Octopus)
Uruguay will win the Copa America 2011
TKL, TCB or TJS does not win PE2011
Oppo wins more than 1 seat in GE2011

Last edited: