• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat The Official TCSS Thread

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Lucky Cedric Madiaki isn't playing. I don't trust Congolese. They have a history of kelong. :(

Watersports aside, Africans are the best sportsmen in the world. You can train a gold medalist with thousands of dollars unlike westerners costing millions of dollars. But they're also the top kelongists since they know the gold medal for their country is worth much less than they personally deserve by market value. :biggrin:

Last edited:

talkincock

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Lucky Cedric Madiaki isn't playing. I don't trust Congolese. They have a history of kelong. :(

Leverkusen will be recovering from their 0-1 home defeat to Schalke last week. Wasn't surprised as Schalke has the ability to take down big clubs including Inter Milan.

Last season Champions League 2010

1st leg : Inter Milan 2 Schalke 5

2nd Leg : Schalke 2 Inter Milan 1

But they eventually bow out to Man Utd.

Freiburg is lying at the bottom of the league table. If there is to be any freak result, it would have to be a draw. :biggrin:

Last edited:

Cruxx

Alfrescian
Loyal
Freiburg super fired up for this match. But their skill levels just can't match their hard work. I think my 3k is most likely gone :(

talkincock

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Freiburg super fired up for this match. But their skill levels just can't match their hard work. I think my 3k is most likely gone :(

If not for their Senegalese striker P.Cisse, Freiburg would have been relegated to 2.Bundesliga last season. :biggrin:

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Morning Joe, ehh mana you now?

Morning took 7.03 train from Sapporo to Kushiro (almost 4hrs ride, now still in JR train). Then at Kushiro will wait for 1hr for bus and the take bus to Akan Lake for hot spring onsen. Will stay for 2 nights and back to Sapporo on Monday.

jw5

Loyal
Football fans, quiz question for u.
Quick, without googling, what do Man Utd sulky Bulgarian striker Dimitar Berbatov and Norwich City manager Paul Lambert, have in common? :p

Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Morning took 7.03 train from Sapporo to Kushiro (almost 4hrs ride, now still in JR train). Then at Kushiro will wait for 1hr for bus and the take bus to Akan Lake for hot spring onsen. Will stay for 2 nights and back to Sapporo on Monday.
So shiok ahh you... BKK flooding, you taking holiday hah? lol

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Tonite's EPL...

Red Devils to Leave Goodison Park with a Draw or a slim Win... Players got to to Buck Up or Face Another of Fergie's Hairdryer..Gunners and Chelsea to battle it out for A Draw with Monsieur Wenger as Usual looking Very Worried and Stressed out from His Bench....