• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat The Official TCSS Thread

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
You believe him? We've been hearing his sob story for years. I've been to US and back, Japan and back, Thailand and back several times since he began he began his sob story but doing nothing about it except sob.

Ram maybe you and Alamak should bring Krafty to Bangkok so that he can forget about his problems here.. I think he needs some change of scenery and the company of some lovely Thai babes..

Cruxx

Alfrescian
Loyal
I know it's getting tedious but why are Sinkies so enamoured with Anglo Saxon countries? Just because they speak bloody English? :biggrin: I think language barrier shouldn't deter anyone who intends to relocate permanently. :smile:

Last edited:

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Ram maybe you and Alamak should bring Krafty to Bangkok so that he can forget about his problems here.. I think he needs some change of scenery and the company of some lovely Thai babes..

Bring him to Bangkok now is worse than bringing him to Bedok Reservoir. He can drown anytime anywhere there. :eek:

I know it's getting tedious but why are Sinkies so enamoured with Anglo Saxon countries? Just because they speak bloody English? :biggrin: I think language barrier shouldn't deter anyone who intends to relocate permanently. :smile:

I'm considering Holland now. :wink:

Last edited:

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Maybe you are right on this... But some Sinkies still feels more comfortable in a foreign country where English is widely spoken... As for me, I hope to one day spend my retirement in Indonesia or Thailand.. Of course I got to learn to speak Malay or Thai to assimilate myself better there.. Went backpacking to Bandung many years back.. Fell in love with city, the cool weather, and the brilliant natural landscapes there...

Cruxx

Alfrescian
Loyal
I'm considering Holland now. :wink:

Good. Anywhere but the usual "Canada, Australia, New Zealand" that most Sinkies opt for. Anglo saxon countries bore me. They share a culture of pragmatism that gives scant regard to aesthetics and the finer things in life (although to be fair, I've only been to OZ). They aren't the best societies in the world either. At least not with the violence, drugs and obesity.

Last edited:

krafty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
thinking of perth.

Then go ahead and start a new life there.. Canada seems ok too.. My bro in law used to live in Toronto before movin back to Spore.. He got many good things to say about the place and he's seriously considering moving there for good in the next few years.. After you leave this wretched place, then maybe you'll finally be happy in your life..

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Good. Anywhere but the usual "Canada, Australia, New Zealand" that most Sinkies opt for. Anglo saxon countries bore me. They share a culture of pragmatism that gives scant regard to aesthetics and the finer things in life (although to be fair, I've only been to OZ). They aren't the best societies in the world either. At least not with the violence, drugs and obesity.

I actually don't mind the Anglo-Saxon countries too. I've practically lived in all of them at one time or another. I find no problem. I'm still curious about racist allegations by non-Anglo-Saxons or non-white caucasians. I've been treated perfectly well and accorded perfect respect. And I'm no big shot or big boss.

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Holland is also sinking.

Holland has always been sinking. All the words like dam and dyke came from Dutch. Most of its lands are actually below sea level. That's why it's called Holland, ie. hollow land or Nederland, i.e. land for the dead, but miraculously, they invented dams and dykes and survived so far so good. :wink:

Last edited:

krafty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
ya,rite! only egoistic psychopath like you will think extremely highly of himself.

I actually don't mind the Anglo-Saxon countries too. I've practically lived in all of them at one time or another. I find no problem. I'm still curious about racist allegations by non-Anglo-Saxons or non-white caucasians. I've been treated perfectly well and accorded perfect respect. And I'm no big shot or big boss.

Fook Seng

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Ramseth said:
Holland has always been sinking. All the words like dam and dyke came from Dutch. Most of its lands are actually below sea level. That's why it's called Holland, ie. hollow land or Nederland, i.e. land for the dead.

Recently they found that some of the wooden piles propping up the land have eroded.

krafty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
i visited my friend there in 2009, somehow, i think he and his family are bored with the life there. his father who dun speak english said that he felt like a deaf and mute over there.

back to the question, will you leave your aged mother to go and seek your life elsewhere.

Maybe Perth got many fellow Sinkies there?

Last edited:

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Recently they found that some of the wooden piles propping up the land have eroded.

If they can find the fault, they'll fix it, don't worry about it. It's a cycle going on through centuries.

i visited my friend there in 2009, somehow, i think he and his family are bored with the life there. his father who dun speak english said that he felt deaf and mute over there.

Perth is a bore. Melbourne is a bore. Try Sydney or Brisbane for a better life.

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
i visited my friend there in 2009, somehow, i think he and his family are bored with the life there. his father who dun speak english said that he felt like a deaf and mute over there.

back to the question, will you leave your aged mother to go and seek your life elsewhere.

Tough question.. I will leave my aged mom if my other siblings are there to take care of her.. But I'll leave with a heavy heart of course.. But if no one is around to take care of her, then I will shelve my plans and just stay here to look after her... Your mom stayin with you? You got any siblings?

krafty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
currently, only me and my elder bro. staying with my mum. he worked in the day and i worked at nite., will not feel too good if i leave, she is already in her 80's...

fuck lky's cronies, put me in this shit!

Tough question.. I will leave my aged mom if my other siblings are there to take care of her.. But I'll leave with a heavy heart of course.. But if no one is around to take care of her, then I will shelve my plans and just stay here to look after her... Your mom stayin with you? You got any siblings?

Last edited:

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
currently, only me and my elder bro. staying with my mum. he worked in the day and i worked at nite., will not feel too good if i leave, she is already in her 80's...

fuck lky's cronies, put me in this shit!

Be strong... Think of your mom.. I'm sure she's concern and care about you too..Spend some quality time with her.. Discuss your plans with your elder bro.. Think carefully about your plan of goin to Perth.. Krafty, I'm goin out to walk the dog now with my wife...Will talk to you later today.. In the mean time, you take care of yourself hor.. Cheer up and think positive...You can do it man.. See you later..:smile: :wink: