• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat The Official TCSS Thread

talkincock

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

I tell you who will be the goal scorers. Lavezzi, Hamsik, Maggio. Cavani's balls shrink whenever he faces Udinese because he has failed to score against Udinese. :biggrin:

Cruxx

Alfrescian
Loyal
For every action, there's a reaction. Cavani will be fired up tonight after his recent barren spell in front of goal. For his pride, he must and will score. :smile:

talkincock

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

This game has a 90% probability of ending in a draw 1-1 or 2-2 if Udinese fails to steal a slim victory. :biggrin:

Last edited:

Cruxx

Alfrescian
Loyal
No offence 白米 but I prefer FM 2011 over fantasy football manager. It's much much more realistic. :smile:

talkincock

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I have just created a league in fantasy football magnager.
All are welcome to pip your skill in managing a team.
Come join fast, scoring starts on game 10
League name; Sammyboy

Code to join this league: 33610-525235

http://fantasy.premierleague.com/my-...525235/invite/

Thanks for support.

My Dream Team
14909588e6fd007bdbb9ea61802f03599a5d6e0f.gif

149155032be5c7d0eecdd31057cd737bc95db702.jpg

ballsathome

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Kanina, you might as well put 1-2-5-3 formation, no need defenders better....

Wednesday 26th October 2011

696505_33_preview.jpg

Ferguson unleashes "hairdryer" on United

Sir Alex Ferguson unleashed his infamous "hairdryer" on the Manchester United side that crashed 6-1 to Manchester City on Sunday.

According to reports in the Daily Mail, the Scot was furious with his men for the manner of their defeat at Old Trafford, and gave the Red Devils no doubts over what he thought of their performance, as he also slammed senior squad players for failing to steady the ship against the Citizens.

His ire was also reserved for Patrice Evra and Rio Ferdinand, who he blamed for a lack of organisation after the reigning Premier League champions went down to ten men with the score 1-0 in favor of City.

It was reported that the United manager blew up at his stars in the dressing room just minutes after the loss, calling them "f****** idiots', and demanded that the senior players report to the training ground for an immediate post-mortem.

Ferguson was also upset with club captain Nemanja Vidic, for playing against Slovenia for Serbia earlier this month, despite being out of action for United with a calf injury that kept him out for two months.

The 30-year-old then added fuel to Ferguson's rage by being sent off in United's Champions League win over Romania side Otelul Galati last Tuesday.

Vidic himself admitted that United were unhappy at his committment to his national side, and said as much when announcing his retirement from international football recently, after winning 56 caps.

"The basic reason is that my commitment for the national team has been criticised by the media and therefore by the public as well for some time,' said the Serbian.

"I've been under fire although I turned up to play for Serbia even when I was injured and sometimes against the advice of my club", he added.

The humiliation by City continued for Ferguson even after the game, as the United manager had a nightout planned for his coaching staff, taking them to his favorite hotel.

However, some went on to a nearby nightclub, and were flummoxed to bump into several City players who were out celebrating their victory.

Hopefully for the United squad, the manager's anger would have been somewhat assurged by their most recent 3-0 Carling Cup win over Aldershot on Tuesday night, as goals from Dimitar Berbatov, Antonio Valencia and Michael Owen gave them a comfortable win.