• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat The Official TCSS Thread

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
may i ask: there are things that i can't still get over, if lky's cronies mess you up, what will you do?

Krafty don't think too much of it... But if I were you I would try to move on in my life, make myself happy instead of thinking negatively about life... But if my enemies really won't let me in peace, the last resort for me would be taking them head on.. But I really hope it wont happened because it will not be pleasant for both parties.. Chill out lah.. Take things easy..You still have many long years ahead..

Cruxx

Alfrescian
Loyal
If there's no football betting, then I worry. My $$ on Juventus tonight. :smile:

[video=youtube;ETxmCCsMoD0]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ETxmCCsMoD0&feature=related[/video]

krafty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
talk is cheap. i ever thought of seeking revenge as in taking them head on but what if, my family, i have to consider. they dun like me coming here to spill too much truth about them, that's my gut feeling.

Krafty don't think too much of it... But if I were you I would try to move on in my life, make myself happy instead of thinking negatively about life... But if my enemies really won't let me in peace, the last resort for me would be taking them head on.. But I really hope it wont happened because it will not be pleasant for both parties.. Chill out lah.. Take things easy..You still have many long years ahead..

krafty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
you haven't met me in real life, what make you think i am mentally ill? there are really bad things which lky's cronies did, the feeling of being insulted,disgraced and psychological imprisoned is not something easy to forget.

Your sympathy for the mentally ill is commendable.

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Seriously what happen to you? you want can PM me, so I can understand and support you? LOL

I think Krafty needs help and support by the Bros here.. Good for you Alamak for willing to be the listening ear for him.. Hopefully he will be fine...

krafty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
i know if i continue to stay in sinkieland, there is high possibility i will get into trouble with the law. probably, beat up someone.

Don't think negatively...The more you fear bad things will happen to you but in the end it will never happen at all.... Dont worry.. Cheer up..

Cruxx

Alfrescian
Loyal
you haven't met me in real life, what make you think i am mentally ill? there are really bad things which lky's cronies did, the feeling of being insulted,disgraced and psychological imprisoned is not something easy to forget.

Do you fear your shadow too? :biggrin:

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
i know if i continue to stay in sinkieland, there is high possibility i will get into trouble with the law. probably, beat up someone.

So whats your plan like? If you really serious on leaving Sinkapoor and moving to Oz then good for you.. Maybe you badly need a change of enviroment.. I think its a good idea too if you start afresh in another country..

krafty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
yes, thinking of that too. not so sure.

So whats your plan like? If you really serious on leaving Sinkapoor and moving to Oz then good for you.. Maybe you badly need a change of enviroment.. I think its a good idea too if you start afresh in another country..

Last edited:

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

You believe him? We've been hearing his sob story for years. I've been to US and back, Japan and back, Thailand and back several times since he began he began his sob story but doing nothing about it except sob.

Cruxx

Alfrescian
Loyal
Taiwan suits him better. Low cost of living, similar culture to Sinkieland. The food's not bad either. :smile:

krafty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
there are some things holding me back here, that's why.

You believe him? We've been hearing his sob story for years. I've been to US and back, Japan and back, Thailand and back several times since he began he began his sob story but doing nothing about it except sob.

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
yes, thinking of that too.

Then go ahead and start a new life there.. Canada seems ok too.. My bro in law used to live in Toronto before movin back to Spore.. He got many good things to say about the place and he's seriously considering moving there for good in the next few years.. After you leave this wretched place, then maybe you'll finally be happy in your life..