• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat The Official TCSS Thread

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
currently, only me and my elder bro. staying with my mum. he worked in the day and i worked at nite., will not feel too good if i leave, she is already in her 80's...

fuck lky's cronies, put me in this shit!

Did you vote for YJJ?

talkincock

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

149110638f89846eeef49fe870060e9761a0fe3a.jpg

14909588e6fd007bdbb9ea61802f03599a5d6e0f.gif
:rolleyes::biggrin:

Pep became another Moratti and has to eat his words. :biggrin:

Pep backs Messi to bounce back

24 October 2011

Barcelona coach Pep Guardiola says Lionel Messi will not be affected by his late penalty miss in Saturday's La Liga draw with Sevilla.

Messi's spot-kick was saved by the impressive Javi Varas deep into added time at Camp Nou and ended up costing the Catalans two valuable points as they were held to a goalless draw by Marcelino Garcia Toral's men.

Messi looked far from happy as he left the pitch, but the Argentine was given support by the home crowd and was also backed by his team-mates after the match.

And with another domestic fixture in store away to promoted Granada on Tuesday, Guardiola believes his star player will quickly put the miss to the back of his mind.

"Messi is fine," the Barca coach said at a press conference on Monday.

"He is recovering from the big effort he put in on Saturday. He knows it (the miss) is part of the game, but he won't let it affect him - there's no time."

Last edited:

krafty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
oki,oki...still no solution...probably, stay on and see how it goes.

Be strong... Think of your mom.. I'm sure she's concern and care about you too..Spend some quality time with her.. Discuss your plans with your elder bro.. Think carefully about your plan of goin to Perth.. Krafty, I'm goin out to walk the dog now with my wife...Will talk to you later today.. In the mean time, you take care of yourself hor.. Cheer up and think positive...You can do it man.. See you later..:smile: :wink:

talkincock

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
It's true what. Early part of the season they can kelong until song song then chiong for points later. Why waste your money on Serie A bets? In games where they should be able to win by a comfortable margin like 2-0, 3-0, instead you get scores like 1-0 or 2-1 or worse 1-1, 2-2. :biggrin:

149111753e546d2219f416df0d9b6ad0d34ffd36.jpg

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Sawasdee krup everybody.

Diwali-girl-embassycuba.jpg
Happy Deepavali to all my fellow true blue (finished NS) Singaporean (non-FT or former FT) Hindu friends. Many blessings and prosperity to you all.

Last edited:

talkincock

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

1491176295a512e1d379f86fb03c4af71eee804a.jpg

Serie A you will profit by betting on draws or makan ball than give ball. :biggrin:

Hi there,

1. Difficult to see Napoli beat an in-form Di Natale (Udinese) At best a draw or Udinese to win.

2. Lazio will be facing an in-form Catania. Game to end in a draw. It will be suicide if you take Lazio and give ball. :biggrin:

3. AC Milan should win comfortably unless Parma change tactic and put 8 men to defend and counter. :biggrin:

4. I will back 3653 to beat Valencia.

5. Now Levante is my favorite Spanish club of the month. :biggrin:

6. Favorite to win but Villarreal to score two goals past Casillas. :biggrin:

Last edited:

jw5

Loyal
I've no problem with elitism and inequality in general. It's the undeserving elites in Sinkieland that I resent. If it weren't for the self-sacrificing 60.1% sheep, Sinkieland would have been a much tolerable place to live in and we wouldn't have so many quitters year in year out. I dislike Kuan Yew. But more importantly, I hate Sinkies. :smile:

I don't believe in social equality either. What I believe in is social equity, i.e. people should get what they worked for and based on their capability and value added.
That's why ministars should be paid much less because they mostly state the obvious and make motherhood statements.
And there should be government protection for those who are capable or work hard but have suffered misfortune or tragedy.
Those lazy and stupid buggers who want to buy expensive handphones for their children or upgrade to plasma tvs can go and screw themselves.
Already, I suspect there's too much arbitrary distribution of food and grocery vouchers.

jw5

Loyal
Good casting also no use without good script, go watch The Good Wife, many colourful characters and some good actors, including Alan Cumming, LOL

I can't stand the Good Wife mainly becos of Julianna M. She was great in ER but she scares me slightly in TGW. :o

My favourite tv series are the following:

"The rich and powerful, they take what they want.
We get it back for you. We provide Leverage".

"He pulled. I shot him. It was Justified".

:p

jw5

Loyal

[/COLOR]

Hope they do it before half time. :o

Every weekend I place an "absurd" bet of $5, at 3 figure odds.
My bet last weekend was Sevilla to beat Barca 4-3 at odds of 300. :biggrin:

Fook Seng

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
jw5 said:
Hope they do it before half time. :o

Every weekend I place an "absurd" bet of $5, at 3 figure odds.
My bet last weekend was Sevilla to beat Barca 4-3 at odds of 300. :biggrin:

In a bet like this, where betting odds are determined by the expected odds that the gambling clients are placing on their bets, statistically over the long term, the odds-on favourite will lose you money. Betting on a dark horse is likely to win you money in the long term but not on a horse that has no chance of winning unless it is a freak result or you have to wait long long. It is human nature to follow a herd instinct and bet more on the favourite and make the odds not commensurate with its actual chance of winning.

Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I can't stand the Good Wife mainly becos of Julianna M. She was great in ER but she scares me slightly in TGW. :o

My favourite tv series are the following:

"The rich and powerful, they take what they want.
We get it back for you. We provide Leverage".

"He pulled. I shot him. It was Justified".

:p
I dun like her also, but i like the other lawyers characters, the silly blonde, the pregnant 1, some funny judges also, hahaha. I feel it is more refined Boston Legal version, their conversation sometimes have double meaning with jokes, very funny.

Cruxx

Alfrescian
Loyal
1491176295a512e1d379f86fb03c4af71eee804a.jpg

Serie A you will profit by betting on draws or makan ball than give ball. :biggrin:

Hi there,

1. Difficult to see Napoli beat an in-form Di Natale (Udinese) At best a draw or Udinese to win.

2. Lazio will be facing an in-form Catania. Game to end in a draw. It will be suicide if you take Lazio and give ball. :biggrin:

3. AC Milan should win comfortably unless Parma change tactic and put 8 men to defend and counter. :biggrin:

4. I will back 3653 to beat Valencia.

5. Now Levante is my favorite Spanish club of the month. :biggrin:

Helder, there's no Isla and Di Natale for Udinese tonight. My $$$ goes to this team tonight:

300px-Neapolitan.jpg

Cruxx

Alfrescian
Loyal
I don't believe in social equality either. What I believe in is social equity, i.e. people should get what they worked for and based on their capability and value added.
That's why ministars should be paid much less because they mostly state the obvious and make motherhood statements.
And there should be government protection for those who are capable or work hard but have suffered misfortune or tragedy.
Those lazy and stupid buggers who want to buy expensive handphones for their children or upgrade to plasma tvs can go and screw themselves.
Already, I suspect there's too much arbitrary distribution of food and grocery vouchers.

If Sinkies were as selfish and cynical as me and the thousands of quitters every year, there would have been checks and balances in our gahmen by now. Right now, 60.1% believe in the absurd notion of "benevolent dictatorship" - that Kuan Yew is like our lao peh, authoritarian but it's all for our own good. :rolleyes:

Cruxx

Alfrescian
Loyal

149110638f89846eeef49fe870060e9761a0fe3a.jpg

14909588e6fd007bdbb9ea61802f03599a5d6e0f.gif
:rolleyes::biggrin:

Pep became another Moratti and has to eat his words. :biggrin:

Pep backs Messi to bounce back

24 October 2011

Barcelona coach Pep Guardiola says Lionel Messi will not be affected by his late penalty miss in Saturday's La Liga draw with Sevilla.

Messi's spot-kick was saved by the impressive Javi Varas deep into added time at Camp Nou and ended up costing the Catalans two valuable points as they were held to a goalless draw by Marcelino Garcia Toral's men.

Messi looked far from happy as he left the pitch, but the Argentine was given support by the home crowd and was also backed by his team-mates after the match.

And with another domestic fixture in store away to promoted Granada on Tuesday, Guardiola believes his star player will quickly put the miss to the back of his mind.

"Messi is fine," the Barca coach said at a press conference on Monday.

"He is recovering from the big effort he put in on Saturday. He knows it (the miss) is part of the game, but he won't let it affect him - there's no time."

I've said before: Pep is overrated. He's lucky to have the world's best players playing for him. Give him Stoke City and then we'll see how good he truly is.

talkincock

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Helder, there's no Isla and Di Natale for Udinese tonight. My $$$ goes to this team tonight:

Good luck to you because Napoli has a poor record of beating Udinese at home. In their last defeat, none of the goals has anything to do with Di Natale as he did not play in that game. And in that game Cavani missed a penalty spot kick, giving Udinese 3 points. :biggrin:

talkincock

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I've said before: Pep is overrated. He's lucky to have the world's best players playing for him. Give him Stoke City and then we'll see how good he truly is.

Stoke City is only strong at home but they will be bulldozed when playing in Europe. :biggrin:

Last edited: