• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat The Official TCSS Thread

red amoeba

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I see Vietnam as a poorer cousin of China. If China cmi, you can forget about Vietnam. Vietnam is always the second choice vis-a-vis China for investors.

then what's next for low cost, labor intensive industries ~ they will still be around even if we colonise Mars. Already they are being moved inlands in China...soon, they'll have no place to go...

Africa?

Maximilian Chua-Heng

Alfrescian
Loyal
then what's next for low cost, labor intensive industries ~ they will still be around even if we colonise Mars. Already they are being moved inlands in China...soon, they'll have no place to go...

Africa?

Guess it's still China at no.1 as long as the renminbi is kept artificially low. Indonesia looks interesting to me though.

Haha...if not, be prepared for the period of high inflation.

Cruxx

Alfrescian
Loyal
Sweatshops are a force for good considering the alternatives in the form of prostitution and thievery. :smile:

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Damn tired. Just finished an assignment for a client's financial arrangements to move to Alamaking's favorite country. She invites me to visit her when I'm free. Perhaps next year after CNY. Go there and watch tulips and windmills. Perhaps I'll even start to support Holland. :biggrin:

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Indo labour not as cheap as Thai..... agak agak...

Thai factory workers getting 6,000 baht ; I understand from my last month's trip to China that Guangdong's average monthly salary is about RMB2,000 (about THB10,000) and Chinese workers also get daily makan and lodging. Don't know about Indonesia.

Goodnight guys. Its almost 1.30am here now. zzzzz liao

Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Thai factory workers getting 6,000 baht ; I understand from my last month's trip to China that Guangdong's average monthly salary is about RMB2,000 (about THB10,000) and Chinese workers also get daily makan and lodging. Don't know about Indonesia.

Goodnight guys. Its almost 1.30am here now. zzzzz liao
I remember U grad in Thai is around 12,000 baht... Nite joe

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
If things work out further, I'll be supporting Holland with her in next year Euro. But don't worry, I'll find some excuse not to wear that silly orange jersey. :biggrin:

Ram, the Dutch lady is a blonde? Go after her lah... Who knows things might work out for you both.

Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I like William Shatner, James Spader and Candice Bergen. Superb casting combination.
Good casting also no use without good script, go watch The Good Wife, many colourful characters and some good actors, including Alan Cumming, LOL

krafty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
may i ask: there are things that i can't still get over, if lky's cronies mess you up, what will you do?