• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat The Official TCSS Thread

krafty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
keong saik no more pros. for long time already...

my friend's father who own a health ctr. also kanna a lot of raids this year.

looks like SPF really serious on cracking down on vice trade.

Alamak just curious... Still got gals working at Keong Saik?

krafty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
yes, went out to nearby shopping mall and pasir malam for a while. pasir malam also quite quiet compare to last time. see a lot of ah neh doing shopping at metro for deepavali. i had 3 Mc Donald's meal for this week...feel like puking now...:o

Later goin out for a while.. But will be back before midnight.. Now chit chatting here first... You never go out har?

Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
yes, went out to nearby shopping mall and pasir malam for a while. pasir malam also quite quiet compare to last time. see a lot of ah neh doing shopping at metro for deepavali. i had 3 Mc Donald's meal for this week...feel like puking now...:o
Miss pasar malam, I miss street food too, I miss Jalan Alor, lol

25g775x.jpg

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Sometimes when you go out alone, you might just encounter someone special... tell you this Krafty.. Last time when I was bored still single, I used to go for a walk in the middle of the night along Mariam Way near Changi Prison.. Got this small park there surrounded by private houses... Met a gal there, got to know her and in the end she ended up as my wife... You too will find that someone special one day..

Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Sometimes when you go out alone, you might just encounter someone special... tell you this Krafty.. Last time when I was bored still single, I used to go for a walk in the middle of the night along Mariam Way near Changi Prison.. Got this small park there surrounded by private houses... Met a gal there, got to know her and in the end she ended up as my wife... You too will find that someone special one day..
Krafty, go at night better, meet bapok!!! :eek:eek::eek:

krafty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
thxs and hope so...:o