• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat The Official TCSS Thread

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Mine ok here, relac lah Bro, LOL

Ok Alamak I try to relax... very iritating... Last nite I was about to send an e mail to my Uncle in Adelaide, KNN, internet down....:mad: No choice got to re type again.... My wife also complained because she was in the middle of doin her e- banking then connection down again.... If problem still persist till afternoon, I will call those Farkers at Sinktel and fuck them up...:mad: :mad:

Cruxx

Alfrescian
Loyal

148759111041f19e40ae885c2ec0b2b1df912179.jpg

"The two gays here are damn disgusting!
They should check into a hotel instead.
BTW you all should try my liposuction service"

500 on the Barcelona of Australia, Brisbane Roar, to thrash their arch rival Gold Coast United today. If I lose, my profits for this week would be wiped out :(

Cruxx

Alfrescian
Loyal
You really should watch Brisbane Roar in action. Quite possibly the best team in Asia Pacific, I reckon. :smile:

[video=youtube;booSHz9WRvE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=booSHz9WRvE[/video]

Last edited:

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Its raining here too in Sapporo, but just drizzling only and temperature is 17-18 degC. Quite nice.

Last edited:

ballsathome

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Who's talking about watching? I'm making money out of jleague, ass league and more.

Good luck to you if you think that you can make money / a living out of soccer betting. The last thing i want to see here is people whining about their losses because i may rub salt to their wound. :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Last edited: