• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Cantonese dog son of chicken @nanospeed aka @musclepower 有靠山 merge all my truth threads while their criminal defamation threads of Gansiokbin remain

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Another Cantonese dog son of chicken that think you have 靠山got the right to abuse me song song gao jurong by spamming lies 无中生有I say got stalkers can twist until i am prostitute and my mother let men in do defamation crimes is Cantonese dog son of chicken right and pride. May you and your family women be reincarnated prostitutes and get gangraped. Pui!
Post in thread 'Supporting artifact that gansiokbin is a whore'
https://www.sammyboy.com/threads/supporting-artifact-that-gansiokbin-is-a-whore.368603/post-4068097

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Another Cantonese dog son of chicken that think you have 靠山got the right to abuse me song song gao jurong by spamming lies 无中生有I say got stalkers can twist until i am prostitute and my mother let men in do defamation crimes is Cantonese dog son of chicken right and pride. May you and your family women be reincarnated prostitutes and get gangraped. Pui!
Post in thread 'Supporting artifact that gansiokbin is a whore'
https://www.sammyboy.com/threads/supporting-artifact-that-gansiokbin-is-a-whore.368603/post-4068097

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
It's typical CCP 碰瓷 tactic:

碰瓷女王變鳳凰
無辜網民心慌慌
騎劫話題不勝防
扣你帽子逼你還

碰瓷女王變鳳凰
無辜網民心慌慌
騎劫話題不勝防
扣你帽子逼你還
硬称处女发大狂
午夜不睡吃棒糖
每日开脚迎接郎
口哨骚扰真荒唐

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
碰瓷女王變鳳凰
無辜網民心慌慌
騎劫話題不勝防
扣你帽子逼你還
硬称处女发大狂
午夜不睡吃棒糖
每日开脚迎接郎
口哨骚扰真荒唐

@Balls2U another sia Suay Cantonese dog son of chicken that thinks he has the right to abuse me do defamation crimes with his Cantonese entitlement. may you and your family be reincarnated as prostitute and get gangraped by other dogs with your kind of entitlement Pui!​

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
@Leongsam @zhihau So many Cantonese Hakka dogs sons of chicken ganging up to attack ONE hokkien woman and they are not silenced but I the victim of their vicious defamation crimes are silenced. Don’t you feel ashamed? Just rename this forum as Cantonese hakka criminal dog forum giving rights to dogs to sbuse a woman as prostitute Knnbccb they and their and your lives are precious while my life is trash for dogs to trample. Pui!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Exotic advertisement of a chicken whore.
Wtf it's prime time advertisement time again.
Do defamation crimes spamming lies to defame Gansiokbin is your Cantonese dog protected right yet so fake say WTF 真够贱! serial liar Cantonese dog son of prostitute your mother is the prostitute that let in men in your whore house Knnbccb @Leongsam rename your forum as Cantonese hakka criminal dog forum Pui!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Another blatant lie when Cantonese hakka dogs got freedom of speech to spam defamation lies while their victim of crimes are silenced

Sammyboy forum FAKE democracy is for Cantonese hakka dogs sons of prostitutes to spam defamation lies while their victim of crimes is silenced. Everyone with conscience can see this is the truth.​

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Chicken advertisement must stay on top
@Leongsam @zhihau So many Cantonese Hakka dogs sons of chicken ganging up to attack ONE hokkien woman and they are not silenced but I the victim of their vicious defamation crimes are silenced. Don’t you feel ashamed? Just rename this forum as Cantonese hakka criminal dog forum giving rights to dogs to sbuse a woman as prostitute Knnbccb they and their and your lives are precious while my life is trash for dogs to trample.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Come on don’t act blur when all the Cantonese hakka dogs threads and posts do defamation crimes to Gansiokbin are all there as evidence and nothing mad about me except I am the victim of vicious Cantonese hakka dog

Dogs stand on the side of injustice act blur when all the Cantonese hakka dogs threads and posts do defamation crimes to Gansiokbin are there and turn around accuse their victim of crimes as mad should have the same fate befall on them and their precious family women.​

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
That’s your Cantonese chicken mother with those ugly small teeth Pui! Serial liar Cantonese dog son of chicken has protected rights to defame and abuse Gansiokbin using fake photos all kinds of evil toxic lies and call that democracy and accused their victim of crimes as mad. So proud Cantonese hakka dog your mother is proven sell nude sell cb while I am hokkien virgin that challenged you take up my virginity test challenge. Pui!

Cantonese dog son of chick @sbfuncle SELF ADMITTED THIEF CBT CRIMINAL THAT WAS JAILED FOR SELLING ILLEGAL GOODS SCAMMER RUNNING AMOK DO DEFAMATION CRIMES TO GANSIOBIN​