• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat The Official TCSS Thread

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Yah prices keep rising but standards keep dropping KNN

Mostly selling beef chor bee hoon soup or dry style. Fried beef hor fun style really hard to find nowadays.

Actually hor, now I yearning for Hokkien Mee.. My favourite is at the Circuit Rd hawker centre.. Think I might go there in the evening..

krafty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
i'd recommend beach road hawker ctr, 2nd level or outram(near tiong bahru) opposite tian an men- this one i never try but ever passby and it looks good.

Alamak any good place to recommend for Beef Hor Fun.. The coffeshop near my place selling too, but the taste so and so...

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
i'd recommend beach road hawker ctr, 2nd level or outram(near tiong bahru) opposite tian an men- this one i never try but ever passby and it looks good.

Thank Krafty.... Actually hor, you should start back your food threads again... Your food threads very interesting and informative for the Bros here...

Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Beach road hawker centre basement 1 is good, but the boss very stingy 1, counts his meat, prawns and sotong 1, knn, I asked for more chilli, the auntie buay song 1, never buy from them liao

krafty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
aiyo, ak , zeddy is talking about beef hor fun not fried kway teow lah...

Beach road hawker centre basement 1 is good, but the boss very stingy 1, counts his meat, prawns and sotong 1, knn, I asked for more chilli, the auntie buay song 1, never buy from them liao

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Zeddy, I'm not a fan of beef hor fun, paiseh, dunno any good 1, lol

Alamak not goin out today? Just now came back from Courts store at Orchard.. I hate the maddenning crowd.. Only 11 am in the morning and the crowd already swelling... :(

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Been in Sapporo only 29hrs I think I just put on 2kg. Now in Otaru this lunch ate almost an entire steam 1.9kg king crab, now just had damn solid cheese cakes.

HedgeTrader

Alfrescian
Loyal
Been in Sapporo only 29hrs I think I just put on 2kg. Now in Otaru this lunch ate almost an entire steam 1.9kg king crab, now just had damn solid cheese cakes.

Beware of Alamaking coming to eat a fat frog, he likes to eat frogs LOL

image.php

Baimi

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Serious accident in Sepang Moto GP 500cc
one and a half lap into the race.(Race @3pm)
Red flag was shown and more than half hour delayed
already.
Think quite serious becasue no replay in the incident.
Heard Marco Simoncelli and Nicky Hayden involved,
not confirm, no news yet.

Baimi

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Flash across the tv screen now, race cancelled?!
The medical team focusing on the treatment of Marco Simoncelli.