• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat The Official TCSS Thread

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
You bruff who sia? Ikea closing liao, you go Geylang again izzit? LOL

Ikea Tampines closing at 10pm... Goin there to fetch my wife and her mom..Actually was suppose to go with them but I told them to go first because I waiting for my dog to sleep first.. They went there earlier at 8pm.. After that go makan, then home to watch football.. As for Geylang, next week Deepavali eve I go there jalan jalan at my favourite Lor 24, 25...

Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Ikea Tampines closing at 10pm... Goin there to fetch my wife and her mom..Actually was suppose to go with them but I told them to go first because I waiting for my dog to sleep first.. They went there earlier at 8pm.. After that go makan, then home to watch football.. As for Geylang, next week Deepavali eve I go there jalan jalan at my favourite Lor 24, 25...
Have fun zeddy :smile:

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Just reached home in time to watch Lpool game.... So many India Ah nehs earlier at Ikea... All of them shopping for Deepavali... Hope it rains tonite..

talkincock

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Wah busy schedule ahead. Game every 3-4 days :biggrin:

148876584eda316cbdbc09ddf125562b2fb287be.jpg

14887668aa975823b09632f9f680d70230e066ce.jpg

Last edited:

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
CCB Lpool... Fuckin CCb... So many wasted chances.. Fuckin shit.. Can't even beat Norwich.. WTF...:mad::mad: :mad:

:oIo: :oIo: :oIo: :oIo::mad: :mad:

youallhumsup

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
148876584eda316cbdbc09ddf125562b2fb287be.jpg

Busy schedule. HT 0-4 FT 0-4 Second half no go.
Malaga spent money to beef up squad yet failed to score against Levante and Real Madrid. :biggrin:

Last edited:

talkincock

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Guardiola applauds resolute Sevilla

23 October 2011

12427275550.jpg

Pep Guardiola offered his congratulations to a determined Sevilla team after they held Barcelona to a 0-0 draw in La Liga on Saturday.

Reigning champions Barca dominated possession and enjoyed more chances than their opponents, but proved unable to break down the visitors at the Camp Nou.

Lionel Messi missed a stoppage-time penalty for Barca following a lengthy delay, as Sevilla striker Frederic Kanoute earned two yellow cards for time-wasting antics.

A second Sevilla player, defender Fernando Navarro, also saw red after he brought down Dani Alves just outside the box in the seventh minute of injury time.

Despite the spiteful finale to the contest, Guardiola acknowledged the efforts of the away team, and singled out Javi Varas for special praise following an inspired performance from the visitors' goalkeeper.

"We must congratulate the Sevilla defence and tonight's big-game player Javi Varas," Guardiola told AS.

"I think we played well, but we must congratulate the performance of Sevilla, and get back up and kick back on Tuesday," he said, referring to Barca's mid-week match at promoted side Granada.

Barca under Guardiola have become adept at overcoming teams content to sit behind the ball and defend.

But on this occasion they proved unable to find a breakthrough, drawing a blank and failing to win at home for the first time in the league this season.

"It's never easy to play against a team that plays too defensively, with nine players at the back, as there is no room," Guardiola said.

"Sevilla had only one attack at our goal, but we also saw that we could score a goal on the counter."

"We had 77 percent possession but we failed to find that first goal, even if we did have many occasions to attack their defence."

"I want to thank the team and the fans - all 80-odd thousand people who attended."

Barca are second in La Liga, one point behind Real Madrid and one ahead of third-place Levante, who play Villarreal on Sunday.

talkincock

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I'll be applauding Man Utd and Everton tonight :biggrin:

Man Utd for their solid form at home. The only difference in tonight's derby is Aguero that will make a difference because it will be his debut playing United at home. :biggrin:

Last edited:

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Yeap, that's the one, standard drop sia.... The porridge, the oyster omelette and the beef hor fun.... Knn.....

Alamak any good place to recommend for Beef Hor Fun.. The coffeshop near my place selling too, but the taste so and so...

HedgeTrader

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yeap, that's the one, standard drop sia.... The porridge, the oyster omelette and the beef hor fun.... Knn.....

Yah prices keep rising but standards keep dropping KNN

Alamak any good place to recommend for Beef Hor Fun.. The coffeshop near my place selling too, but the taste so and so...

Mostly selling beef chor bee hoon soup or dry style. Fried beef hor fun style really hard to find nowadays.