• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat The Official TCSS Thread

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Joe how's your day so far in Japan? Hope you enjoying your time there...

Thank you zeddy, slept this afternoon and just woke up. Arrived in hotel about noon and can get room only at 2pm. So wife brought me to eat ramen. Damn shiok, but then Bangkok some ramen is competible and as good so I am happy that Bangkok's ramen is also very original. Came back and shower then sleep. Tonight is the action I understand wife's friend that she met during her last visit 2 months ago will bring us to a happening restaurant.

PS. I very scare that my gout will kick in with all the rich food. (keeping my finger cross)

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Ahh Sapporo not snow all year round?

No la zeddy is right was 17-18degC thsi afternoon. But now sky is dark and I am afraid its cold. Oh on our way into Sapporo from the Chitose airport the scenery was very nice all the autumn leaves beautiful brown, orange, red colours. Beautiful man.

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
PS. I very scare that my gout will kick in with all the rich food. (keeping my finger cross)

I know havin Gout can be a hassle.. My Uncle having it for the past 15 years... Drink more fruit juices.. Take care of yourself over there Bro.. Enjoy your stay there...

ballsathome

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
1k on Wolves -1.5! If Wolves doesn't beat Swansea by 2 goals or more, I'll be 500 in the red :(

You must be loaded to bet on a team with a losing streak. Two goals some more! On paper you are going to lose. :biggrin:
I will only pay attention when Wolves are playing with big clubs because they have proven to be giant killers. :biggrin:

Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
No la zeddy is right was 17-18degC thsi afternoon. But now sky is dark and I am afraid its cold. Oh on our way into Sapporo from the Chitose airport the scenery was very nice all the autumn leaves beautiful brown, orange, red colours. Beautiful man.
Take photo leh... :(

Cruxx

Alfrescian
Loyal
You must be loaded to bet on a team with a losing streak. Two goals some more! On paper you are going to lose. :biggrin:
I will only pay attention when Wolves are playing with big clubs because they have proven to be giant killers. :biggrin:

Man to watch: Jamie O'hara :smile: