• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

BUSTED : GANSIOKBIN is caught lying again! Wrongfully accusing others in causing her cancer & paying money to @Leongsam to get special privileges!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Look at how evil and mean you Cantonese dog son of chicken are to pretend don’t understand my thread that I just knew the super good news today that I have no intestinal metaplasia and accused me tell lies and so proud to join your fellow dogs to do evil with your Cantonese pride. You will and should get cancer and die and that’s called justice. Pui!
Thank you heaven for the super good news today. Cantonese dogs sons of chickens @meaninglesslife @Balls2U caught telling lies is you and I will see how you die a violent death hiding in rat hole doing defamation crimes to Gansiokbin Knnbccb Pui!

Houri

Stupidman
Loyal
images

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
@Balls2U why don’t post my Facebook post today? Because it says I am at novena ie outside Mount Elizabeth? Tsk tsk tsk cherry pick my posts and then tell lies to ignore photo of whistling mouth and then turn around to accuse me tell lies. That’s the modus operandi of you Cantonese dogs sons of chicken narcissists @meaninglesslife etc indeed Pui!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
you accused us of causing you cancer. you do not have cancer.

CONCLUSION : YOU LIED.
You Cantonese dog son of prostitute are lying again when I said all this while that I don’t have Cancer but I have intestinal metaplasia precancerous and you deliberately do defamation crimes to cause me distress and stress is to cause me cancer and that’s a fact proven by scientific paper that I posted. Pui!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
You Cantonese dog son of prostitute are lying again when I said all this while that I don’t have Cancer but I have intestinal metaplasia precancerous and you deliberately do defamation crimes to cause me distress and stress is to cause me cancer and that’s a fact proven by scientific paper that I posted. Pui!
And even without IM stress is still an undeniable cause of cancer which you @meaninglesslife are telling lies pretend don’t know. Pui!

Houri

Stupidman
Loyal
Post#1 : Proof that Gansiokbin categorically state that we caused her cancer.

But she didn't have cancer as disclosed by her in her thread today!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Post#1 : Proof that Gansiokbin categorically state that we caused her cancer.

But she didn't have cancer as disclosed by her in her thread today!
you accused us of causing you cancer. you do not have cancer.

CONCLUSION : YOU LIED.

Houri

Stupidman
Loyal
READ POST #1. HIGHLIGHTED TEXT FROM YOUR POST. :rolleyes:

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
In fact I remember i said very clearly “when did I say I have cancer?” when I replied to @eatshitndie. You shameless Cantonese dog son of prostitute @meaninglesslife STOP HIDING IN RAT HOLE DOING DEFAMATION CRIMES TELLING LIES TO HARM GANSIOKBIN. Pui!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Let the readers judge what you say. I merely quote from YOUR own post. :rolleyes:
Tsk tsk tsk shameless liar criminal bully
@meaninglesslife you are caught telling lies. Which part in my post said I have cancer?

“You Cantonese criminal want to deny your murderer intention and responsibility want to push blame to me. Scientific proof threads staring at you LIAR criminal bullies smearing and insulting me caused stress and cancer and quicken progression of precancerous to cancer. Sleep is one factor, stress is another. No need to deny you shameless son of self admitted CANTONESE DIRTY SLUT PROSTITUTE.”

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Tsk tsk tsk shameless liar criminal bully
@meaninglesslife you are caught telling lies. Which part in my post said I have cancer?

“You Cantonese criminal want to deny your murderer intention and responsibility want to push blame to me. Scientific proof threads staring at you LIAR criminal bullies smearing and insulting me caused stress and cancer and quicken progression of precancerous to cancer. Sleep is one factor, stress is another. No need to deny you shameless son of self admitted CANTONESE DIRTY SLUT PROSTITUTE.”
Now readers should know Cantonese dog dirty tricks putting words into my mouth. I said I am precancerous and highlighted that I do not have Cancer can also get accused saying that I said I gave cancer. Pui!