• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat The Official TCSS Thread

red amoeba

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
jus saw this:

the difference between man & woman...

when woman din come home for the night, she told her husband, i spent the night at my best galfriend's place...jealous husband called 10 of her best friends, none admitted she was there.

when husband din come home for night, he told his wife, i spent the night at my best brudder's place...jealous wife called 10 of his best friends, 8 admitted that he spent the night at their place, while 2 admitted that he is still sleeping there....

Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Read New Paper today, quite funny, Man U and Man City fans finall agree to do 1 thing, to stay united and dump Tevez Tshirt to the Charity and get a new jersey for free, LOL :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I just reached home from work... On my PC and tried to log to the Internet... Just like yesterday Internet connction very erratic.. Sometimes got connection, sometimes don't have.. Restart my modem, still the same...:mad: :mad: :( :mad: Fuckin Chebye Cow Sinktel... Fuck those bastards at Sinktel...

Chow Chebye Sinktel... Fuckin Chow Chebye... Fuck you Fuckers From Sinktel...

:mad: :oIo: :mad: :oIo: :mad: :oIo:

Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I just reached home from work... On my PC and tried to log to the Internet... Just like yesterday Internet connction very erratic.. Sometimes got connection, sometimes don't have.. Restart my modem, still the same...:mad: :mad: :( :mad: Fuckin Chebye Cow Sinktel... Fuck those bastards at Sinktel...

Chow Chebye Sinktel... Fuckin Chow Chebye... Fuck you Fuckers From Sinktel...

:mad: :oIo: :mad: :oIo: :mad: :oIo:
Mine ok here, relac lah Bro, LOL

talkincock

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

zxcdrmmk.jpg

"The two gays here are damn disgusting!
They should check into a hotel instead.
BTW you all should try my liposuction service"

Last edited: