• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat The Official TCSS Thread

Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
wah liao..u super health conscious..don't be..cause most of my health conscious friends die early..
I'm not, I'm not food conscious at all, I eat anything, LOL. I just cant drink, tried but failed. I dun like smell of smoke and taste of coffee. But i do agree when raining, a nice cup of kopi is shiok, better than ang moh kind, LOL

Last edited:

red amoeba

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I'm not, I'm not food conscious at all, I eat anything, LOL. I just cant drink, tried but failed. I dun like smell of smoke and taste of coffee. But i do agree when raining, a nice cup of kopi is shiok, better than ang moh kind, LOL

u r a health nut..LOL

let me see, you drink only Evian?

Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
u r a health nut..LOL

let me see, you drink only Evian?
Ice mountain, Aqua or Polar, dun like 7-11 distilled water, got chemical smell, dun like Evian too, weird feeling when you drink. Most ex mineral water I drink is Fiji, not bad, but I prefer Ice mountain, 2 x 1.5 litre for $1.15 at NTUC, lol

fiji.jpg

grocery_A10211.3_e.jpg

Last edited:

Cruxx

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ok i can call it a day now and update the scoreline through editing later in the morning. :biggrin:

........................................................................................

Ya ya ya.. until you rediscover your winning form and bounce back, we don't know when your current losing form will stop. I will have better luck in putting my $ on other teams than yours. :biggrin:

Ranieri firmly focused on Lille

18 October 2011

12427272650.jpg

Inter coach Claudio Ranieri has stressed the upcoming Champions League fixture at Lille is a must-win game for his side.
The Coppa Italia holders are under heavy pressure after domestic defeats to Napoli and Catania raised doubts about the new coach's capabilities to revive the team following a dismal start to the season.

Inter are second in Group B with one victory from two games and Ranieri highlighted the importance of their trip to France.

"(Tuesday's) game against Lille will be important," Ranieri said. "We will face a good team, with great players."

"We will try to play smart and we will obviously do everything to win."

Although Inter are 17th in Serie A, Ranieri stated his sole focus right now is on Tuesday's game against the French champions.

"I am not thinking about our position in the league," he said. "The president believes in this team and he thinks we will soon get out of this moment."

Ranieri then admitted that the latest string of negative results has taken its toll on the players' morale, but said he still had full confidence in his men.

"I do not think this team is afraid," he said. "Although naturally confidence drops a little when results are not going your way."

"But we are not in freefall. This is a bout of bad weather but it will pass."

Napoli best bet for the day? :biggrin:

Last edited:

youtalkcock

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Napoli best bet for the day? :biggrin:

Sorry to say but even as them being one of my favorite Serie A team, they won't be able to last after this round of the competition. :biggrin: If Napoli can sneak a goal past Neuer, that would be breaking Bayern Munich's record of 1108 minutes of game play without conceding a goal.

Napoli's club president has said that they did not expect to come this far and his players have far exceeded his expectations while Borussia Dortmund's Jurgen Klopp said..

"We can survive the group. There are no guarantees, but the chance is there for us to progress," Klopp told the official Uefa website. "All doors are open, and we're ready for it all. If we get through this group, we'll have to wait for the draw and see what's possible." "Worst case scenario, we'll enjoy the experience, take the money and focus on the Bundesliga."

Clubs lacking UCL experience and will be booted out of the competition by UCL regular heavyweights. :biggrin:

Napoli
Borussia Dortmund
Man City
Villarreal

Last edited:

Cruxx

Alfrescian
Loyal
Napoli must play a high line. Let tap in maestro get behind their defence nvm. He won't score from distance. :biggrin:

youtalkcock

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Napoli must play a high line. Let tap in maestro get behind their defence nvm. He won't score from distance. :biggrin:

It is difficult for me to see these two clubs end in a stalemate without Bayern Munich scoring and Neuer leaking in goals in this kind of competition. :biggrin:

Cruxx

Alfrescian
Loyal
The Bayern defence has hardly been tested this season. I have no doubt that Napoli will destroy Bayern's cleansheet record tonight :smile:

Cruxx

Alfrescian
Loyal
Napoli must attack down the right flank of Bayern to stand a chance of winning. Dossena and Lavezzi vs Muller and Boateng. If Lavezzi cuts in from the flank, he will most likely meet Tymoschuk. It's the other side of Bayern's defence that is solid.

youtalkcock

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Napoli must attack down the right flank of Bayern to stand a chance of winning. Dossena and Lavezzi vs Muller and Boateng. If Lavezzi cuts in from the flank, he will most likely meet Tymoschuk. It's the other side of Bayern's defence that is solid.

Their defense has improved ever since Heynckes took over as coach but the problem is in-form Neuer. :mad:

The only way to sneak in goals is to lure the bugger out. :biggrin:

youtalkcock

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Anyone watching man u match tonight?

Yawn. Except for Man Utd fans, watching a one way game is boring.

UCL is like World Cup held every year where you should never underestimate the other clubs.

Interesting to watch games with quality teams

Napoli vs Bayern Munich (Both are attacking teams. Need i say more?)
Lille vs Inter Milan (Watch Inter lose again or saving their asses) :biggrin:
Real Madrid vs Olympique Lyon (Amazing Lyon. Every season change coaches and players yet qualify for UCL without fail)
Basel vs Benfica (Wonder why the noise when Basel almost beat Man U if not for Ashley Young saving their faces. Same when Turkish side Trabzonspor beat Inter)

Last edited: