• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat The Official TCSS Thread

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
where i am here, nothing...although sky overcast. Me around CBD.

Earlier went to OCBC at Chulia St to cash my cheque... Was outside the bank having a smoke when a Stupid India Ah neh spat in front of me... Fuckin disgustin.. I glared at him and he walked off... Where the hell are the NEA officers when you needed them? :(

Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Earlier went to OCBC at Chulia St to cash my cheque... Was outside the bank having a smoke when a Stupid India Ah neh spat in front of me... Fuckin disgustin.. I glared at him and he walked off... Where the hell are the NEA officers when you needed them? :(
They only catch SG Chinese, or ah bengs, hahahaha

HedgeTrader

Alfrescian
Loyal

Where the hell is KNNBCCB when you need him LOL

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
They only catch SG Chinese, or ah bengs, hahahaha

Alamak, maybe got some truth in this.... I kena saman $300 last year at Changi Village for littering...:o I argued with the NEA officer then his partner told me to cool down because no use arguing.. Still remembered the fucker's name who fined me... he was a Cisco Auxilliary officer seconded to NEA.. I think he's a Malaysian...

HedgeTrader: Where the hell is KNNBCCB when you need him LOL

Ha..Ha..Ha.. he should have been there... I think he busy hunting down Ah nehs at Little India.. Next week Deepavali mah... LOL..

KNNBCCB

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Where the hell is KNNBCCB when you need him LOL

CCB Ah Nehs....

Got stone i throw at him and run... lol :biggrin:

They also like to block people's way in front of the escalator..

red amoeba

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

dey...where were you..Chulia street dey...even the damm street is named after ah neh...of cse he think he have the heavenly right to spit...LOL

Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/3YQvMoTS_Yc" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

This is 1 milf that I wanna have, I love Marsha!!!

Cruxx

Alfrescian
Loyal
<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/3YQvMoTS_Yc" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

This is 1 milf that I wanna have, I love Marsha!!!

[video=youtube;p8uc7h2pJfk]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p8uc7h2pJfk[/video]