• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat The Official TCSS Thread

Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
SAF is delusional today, why he said Man U closing the gap on Barca? more like Barca declining a bit lor, hahahaha.... Dunno where's the sparks Man U had during the 1st 5 matches, gone sia.... very sluggish now.... especially after Cleverly's injury.

youtalkcock

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Managed to catch the last goal by man C...wa lan...what the fuck is Villeral doing, the cross came in, and the whole Man C team charge into the penalty box catching villeral cold...macham like tsunami...there was another player behind Khun Augerio, if he din score, the player behind will surely do.

Man City's domestic and european form are a total contrast. Villarreal handed them 3 points with an own goal from their defender. :biggrin:

E. Džeko, David Silva hapless! :biggrin:

Last edited:

Forvendet

Alfrescian
Loyal
SAF is delusional today, why he said Man U closing the gap on Barca? more like Barca declining a bit lor, hahahaha.... Dunno where's the sparks Man U had during the 1st 5 matches, gone sia.... very sluggish now.... especially after Cleverly's injury.

Man U situation is like Singapore and SAF is like mental manager. :(

If I'm a Taxi driver, I sure patrol Geylang area, LOL

I remember Krafty loves to patrol Orchard Tower. :biggrin:

red amoeba

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

LOL..man U still years behind Barca...with jokers like Carrick & Anderson...LOL

red amoeba

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
You got fetish doing it with Krafty in his taxi! :eek:

if AK & Krafty decide to co-habit...i recommend the following furniture:

<object width="640" height="360"><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/7uIvzORjB2E&hl=en_US&feature=player_embedded&version=3" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowscriptaccess="always" width="640" height="360"></object>

Last edited:

red amoeba

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I miss my ex..... especially at this weather.... :(:(

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/Bb1HxvafkHs" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen=""></iframe>

KNN...then do something about it !

don't regret when u receive pink envelope in your mail box.

or u nid direction to Bedok Reservoir?