• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat The Official TCSS Thread

youtalkcock

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

The last few regular heavyweights for this UCL competition will be Bayern Munich, Barcelona, Real Madrid, Chelsea, Manchester United, AC Milan.

Manchester City, Borussia Dortmund, Napoli can't produce the same form that they have in their domestic leagues and lack experience in European competitions. :biggrin:

Last edited:

youtalkcock

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
<iframe width="640" height="480" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/QGMX_yiBsts?rel=0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

youtalkcock

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

Sad........ my favorite Italian team won't be able to advance further into the competition. But i like them only for domestic league games. :biggrin:

It is difficult for Napoli to even win the Scudetto because Napoli being a small club don't have the means to afford good replacements when Lavezzi, Cavani, Hamsik falls through injury which is inevitable. Then their league points would drop. The Scudetto will go to either AC Milan or Juventus this season.

Their playmaker Lavezzi, being the integral part of Napoli's lethal strikeforce that includes Edinson Cavani and Marek Hamsik is the main man. He must not get injured. If any of these three are sold off to the big clubs, Napoli would never be the same again. :biggrin:

Last edited:

youtalkcock

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
148566606966cafd16e64aee372e3436abcc151c.jpg

Last edited:

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Sawasdeekrup everyone.

This morning Bangkok is hot and sunny.

Rise and shine and wish you all happy Wednesday.

youtalkcock

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

So many OG ! (own goal). And Bayern Munich's record of not conceding a goal was broken by their own defender. :biggrin:
Napoli's De Sanctis saved a penalty kick from tap-in flop Gomez. :biggrin:

Man of the match for Napoli : De Sanctis
Man of the match for Bayern Munich : Frank Ribery (booked for diving in the penalty box) :biggrin:

148575902b5e83b338fc73cfe36a9a9957294c4e.jpg

14857583ed98f516e9eeea19ba81f0b2f866cdd4.jpg

Last edited:

red amoeba

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
watched Man U match -wah lan 1st half play like shit..macham like traumatised like that...dunno why...cannot string passes properly.

Carrick play like a carrot...KNS.

win by 2 penalties, not impressive...WTF happened to Valencia, after injury like jaded like that...buay zhao....Nani like not suited to play on left, cannot coordinate well with Evra.

Anderson -dunno why Fergie still play him...ineffective, highly prone to pass to oppo players. Fabio is the absolute rubbish, the only purpose is to serve as a bowling pin the whole, kenna knocked over whenever challenging for balls.

Vidic kungfu kick one of the highlights...earn him a red. Otelj is not technically good but they managed to keep Man U out ...

Managed to catch the last goal by man C...wa lan...what the fuck is Villeral doing, the cross came in, and the whole Man C team charge into the penalty box catching villeral cold...macham like tsunami...there was another player behind Khun Augerio, if he din score, the player behind will surely do.

that will make this weekend Manchester derby very interesting.

Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I waited until the start of the game then buay tahan, fell asleep, guess I didnt missed much. I think next match must watch liao, seems like everytime i dun see them play, they play like shit, LOL

red amoeba

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I waited until the start of the game then buay tahan, fell asleep, guess I didnt missed much. I think next match must watch liao, seems like everytime i dun see them play, they play like shit, LOL

that won't have happened if you learned how to drink coffee LOL