• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat The Official TCSS Thread

Cruxx

Alfrescian
Loyal
I take it back. On second thought, Javi Martinez has a stronger probability of scoring tonight than Amorebieta. :smile:

youtalkcock

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Watch out for 3653. They've got Portuguese Hélder Postiga from Sporting CP who sealed the game with a brace, beating Real Sociedad. :biggrin:

Watch Hélder Postiga's Bicycle Kick goal. :biggrin:

<iframe width="640" height="360" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/r6W86-Tvgfc?rel=0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen=""></iframe>

Real Zaragoza 2 - 0 Real Sociedad

Hélder Postiga 11' 49'

talkincock

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I take it back. On second thought, Javi Martinez has a stronger probability of scoring tonight than Amorebieta. :smile:

Sore loser playing the blame game while Napoli's club President and their coach Walter are modest, never shift blame about their loss to Parma but congratulated them instead. :biggrin:

Moratti takes aim at referees

17 October 2011

12427272410.jpg

Inter Milan president Massimo Moratti has slammed Serie A referees in the wake of his side's 2-1 away loss to Catania on Saturday.

A controversial decision to give Gonzalo Bergessio a penalty during the clash in Sicily allowed the hosts to take the lead, and Moratti has criticised officials for their performances in matches involving his club.

"Three of the four penalties given against us have been errors from the referees. Is the bonus for teams playing against Inter finished now?" Moratti said in an interview with La Gazzetta dello Sport.

Despite the poor start to the season, which sees last season's runners-up languishing in 17th place after six games, Moratti has backed his players and coach Claudio Ranieri to turn things around.

"The league table is scaring the players, but I believe in Ranieri and (Wesley) Sneijder will give them a shock to the system."

Following a Champions League trip to Lille, Inter host Chievo on Sunday as they attempt to get their domestic campaign back on track.

Last edited:

Cruxx

Alfrescian
Loyal
2-0 Bilbao! 2.8k in the bag! :biggrin:

[video=youtube;pkcTgKPA78M]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pkcTgKPA78M[/video]

Cruxx

Alfrescian
Loyal
Javi Martinez with a powerful header! Bilbao remains defiant in protecting their unique style of football that's more British than Spanish.

youtalkcock

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Javi Martinez with a powerful header! Bilbao remains defiant in protecting their unique style of football that's more British than Spanish.

Ok i can call it a day now and update the scoreline through editing later in the morning. :biggrin:

........................................................................................

Ya ya ya.. until you rediscover your winning form and bounce back, we don't know when your current losing form will stop. I will have better luck in putting my $ on other teams than yours. :biggrin:

Ranieri firmly focused on Lille

18 October 2011

12427272650.jpg

Inter coach Claudio Ranieri has stressed the upcoming Champions League fixture at Lille is a must-win game for his side.
The Coppa Italia holders are under heavy pressure after domestic defeats to Napoli and Catania raised doubts about the new coach's capabilities to revive the team following a dismal start to the season.

Inter are second in Group B with one victory from two games and Ranieri highlighted the importance of their trip to France.

"(Tuesday's) game against Lille will be important," Ranieri said. "We will face a good team, with great players."

"We will try to play smart and we will obviously do everything to win."

Although Inter are 17th in Serie A, Ranieri stated his sole focus right now is on Tuesday's game against the French champions.

"I am not thinking about our position in the league," he said. "The president believes in this team and he thinks we will soon get out of this moment."

Ranieri then admitted that the latest string of negative results has taken its toll on the players' morale, but said he still had full confidence in his men.

"I do not think this team is afraid," he said. "Although naturally confidence drops a little when results are not going your way."

"But we are not in freefall. This is a bout of bad weather but it will pass."

Last edited:

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Sawasdeekrup everybody. How's things with all of you?

I kept having problem trying to get in SBF this morning I thought I blame the Thai flood but then other websites ok leh.

red amoeba

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
sam already said...the motherboard is screwed..i tried to post something later & its stuck...KNN, lost whatever i typed.