• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat The Official TCSS Thread

talkincock

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

French Ligue 1 Lille are favorites to beat Inter. Ex Red Joe Cole is now with the French outfit.

When you are not sure if Inter can be reliable again to support, best is to skip :biggrin:

148431633d5a934e604cb885e69b28ca1a9afb29.jpg

Last edited:

Cruxx

Alfrescian
Loyal
Against Osasuna, their home form is good but not overall in their league games. Give ball? :biggrin:

It's more of a case of their overall form this season being bad than their home form not being good. But hard to predict tonight because they have a Europa lge match this thursday.

Cruxx

Alfrescian
Loyal

French Ligue 1 Lille are favorites to beat Inter. Ex Red Joe Cole is now with the French outfit.

When you are not sure if Inter can be reliable again to support, best is to skip :biggrin:

148431633d5a934e604cb885e69b28ca1a9afb29.jpg

I'm not a fan of Claudio Ranieri. He has managed some of the best teams in the world but look at his trophy cabinet - it's empty! Sneijder will be back. I think Inter will focus on using him to set up attacks and make their play v predictable for Lille. Rio Mavuba, captain of Lille, is the man to watch. If he can stop Sneijder, Lille will win. :smile:

Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
did u try the claypot rice there? think around the same place...
No leh, the claypot is the food street stall, my cousin dun there to eat, I drank their longan drink, not bad lah, but my cousin said its the best at KL, I was like huh??? -___-"

I'm quite particular with good food, so I think SG food is definitely better than MY 1. Thai and Indo food best :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

talkincock

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I'm not a fan of Claudio Ranieri. He has managed some of the best teams in the world but look at his trophy cabinet - it's empty! Sneijder will be back. I think Inter will focus on using him to set up attacks and make their play v predictable for Lille. Rio Mavuba, captain of Lille, is the man to watch. If he can stop Sneijder, Lille will win. :smile:

It is a joke if a prestigious Italian football club like Inter Milan has to rely on one Sneijder to lift the club which also lost to a lowly club like Catania. Moratti has to eat his words because after that, one win and three defeats followed. :biggrin:

Bologna sacked their old coach and just yesterday the new coach made an impact by beating Novara at home 0-2. :biggrin:

14843626608f4a7e48eb9c20f5cc0829a0e6cf11.jpg

Monday 26th September 2011

679945_33_preview.jpg

Moratti: Inter back to 'normal'
Inter Milan president Massimo Moratti insists everything has return 'back to normal' at the club.

red amoeba

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
No leh, the claypot is the food street stall, my cousin dun there to eat, I drank their longan drink, not bad lah, but my cousin said its the best at KL, I was like huh??? -___-"

I'm quite particular with good food, so I think SG food is definitely better than MY 1. Thai and Indo food best :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

haha...i believe that longan drink is syrup mixed 100%...LOL

no leh...i believe KL has better food...at least they are still largely prepared by the stall owners themselves...unlike Sinkie, you see food prepared by hired workers - PRCs...the "touch" & "heart" in preparing the food is gone...how to taste nice like this?

HedgeTrader

Alfrescian
Loyal

Indo gal and food both shitty to me. Been to Batam once and never will go Indo again even if you blanja me. Msia OK. Thai best :biggrin:

Last edited:

Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
haha...i believe that longan drink is syrup mixed 100%...LOL

no leh...i believe KL has better food...at least they are still largely prepared by the stall owners themselves...unlike Sinkie, you see food prepared by hired workers - PRCs...the "touch" & "heart" in preparing the food is gone...how to taste nice like this?
Its true lah, but you compare 1 dish by 1 dish, SG food have the edge.

es2amp.jpg

Jalan Alor food street.

o5uget.jpg

Managed to eat stick steamboat, you pick they boil/fried/bbq, then sit at 1 corner and just eat, hahaha.... their chilli not hot 1

Cruxx

Alfrescian
Loyal
It is a joke if a prestigious Italian football club like Inter Milan has to rely on one Sneijder to lift the club which also lost to a lowly club like Catania. Moratti has to eat his words because after that, one win and three defeats followed. :biggrin:

Bologna sacked their old coach and just yesterday the new coach made an impact by beating Novara at home 0-2. :biggrin:

14843626608f4a7e48eb9c20f5cc0829a0e6cf11.jpg

I've decided: my $$$ shall be on Bilbao tonight. A goal each from Munian and Amorebieta. :smile: