• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat The Official TCSS Thread

youtalkcock

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

FT Score

Levante 3

Barkero 14'
Juanlu 30'
A. Kone 41'

Malaga 0
W. Caballero 27'
RC.png

Last edited:

youtalkcock

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
If Lazio don't win, then I worry. :smile:

Don't be surprised that after five 0-0, that game will end in a draw. It happens when two big clubs competes against each other. Don't think that Miroslav Klose (injury) will be playing. Sevilla is expect to win comfortably but they are without Luis Fabiano (now with Sao Paolo).

youtalkcock

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Klose will be playing. But the most important player isn't him. It's Hernanes :smile:

Klose and tap-in maestro Gomez are Germany's coach Joachim Low top two choices in the German National Team. Klose scored in almost every game including the match winner that beaten Fiorentina at home just two weeks ago. :biggrin:

Last edited:

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Sawasdeekrup everyone. The weather is a little downcast this morning but I amd very happy because the flood didn't come to my home area in Bang Khen in Bangkok.

Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Sawasdeekrup everyone. The weather is a little downcast this morning but I amd very happy because the flood didn't come to my home area in Bang Khen in Bangkok.
Morning Pi Joe, the news from SG said BKK is preparing for evacuation, is it true?

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Morning Pi Joe, the news from SG said BKK is preparing for evacuation, is it true?

Its all calm now like in the monastery. Oooommmmmmm

Anyway light drizzle just passed its a cool morning here. Just had my leftover bowl of prawn noodle which seem to taste better this morning.

I have to give credit to the neighbouring provinces particularly Patunthani and Samut Sakhon people whom I believe really fought hard to maintain flood walls just so fellas like us in Bangkok will not get wet. Yingluck's leadership to me had passed the test although many blamed her government about the flood but hey, they just took over from Abhisit's government and for the past 3 years Abhisit had done fuck off. There were already warnings from Thailand experts and also US since the beginning of the year about this year's great flood and he was just sitting on it and I believe by intention as he know he will be defeated in the election and what a better way to discredit the new government. Also the Royal Irrigation Department was on top of the dam level but because they answer to only one person in Thailand, not the Thai government or any department in the government, its up to the one to call the shot. About the 1,000 ship trying to accelerate the speed of the Chaophya river to discharge water into the gulf, everyone knows its bullshit and does not work. Yingluck was seen on a boat to encourage the boats to do so and of course she does not have any choice if this great suggestion invention is from the one. Even professors of all sorts of faculties all over Thailand jumped in to say and proof how great the idea is, very N.Korea. No choice la this country is going down with such people we just do our business la. At the end of the day its those who put up the flood walls fighting the floods headon who should be given the credit because they are the ones who saved Bangkok. I hope they will not give up especially when the second wave comes at the end of the month.

Cheers

red amoeba

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Its all calm now like in the monastery. Oooommmmmmm

Anyway light drizzle just passed its a cool morning here. Just had my leftover bowl of prawn noodle which seem to taste better this morning.

I have to give credit to the neighbouring provinces particularly Patunthani and Samut Sakhon people whom I believe really fought hard to maintain flood walls just so fellas like us in Bangkok will not get wet. Yingluck's leadership to me had passed the test although many blamed her government about the flood but hey, they just took over from Abhisit's government and for the past 3 years Abhisit had done fuck off. There were already warnings from Thailand experts and also US since the beginning of the year about this year's great flood and he was just sitting on it and I believe by intention as he know he will be defeated in the election and what a better way to discredit the new government. Also the Royal Irrigation Department was on top of the dam level but because they answer to only one person in Thailand, not the Thai government or any department in the government, its up to the one to call the shot. About the 1,000 ship trying to accelerate the speed of the Chaophya river to discharge water into the gulf, everyone knows its bullshit and does not work. Yingluck was seen on a boat to encourage the boats to do so and of course she does not have any choice if this great suggestion invention is from the one. Even professors of all sorts of faculties all over Thailand jumped in to say and proof how great the idea is, very N.Korea. No choice la this country is going down with such people we just do our business la. At the end of the day its those who put up the flood walls fighting the floods headon who should be given the credit because they are the ones who saved Bangkok. I hope they will not give up especially when the second wave comes at the end of the month.

Cheers

yes, implicitly i think the folks at the outlying areas really put their shoulders to the pump to keep BKK safe.

Isn't it remotely similar in SG regarding implementing great ideas from MIWs? All sorts of funny policies & only to U-turn...

2 TV stations, U-turn regarding transport policies, u-turn regarding hawker centres being the latest,...housing policies, etc.