• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat The Official TCSS Thread

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I also incurred a few long term injuries from NS. That's why I'm so dulan. If it's for a country, I've no complaints. But for a city that enjoys spreading its legs for foreigners to fuck? :rolleyes:

2 and half years of serving this fucked up island state to protect the Ah nehs, Ah Tiongs and Pinoys... Fuck NS... I drove past Serangoon last nite, and everywhere I see are Ah nehs, Ah nehs and more Ah Nehs.. Protect this fucktards when there is war in this island...??? No way man.. And not forgetting the CB ICTs that we all have to go every year.. Next month will be my 9th ICT cycle... CCB, waste of time... Fuckin MINDEF..:mad: :oIo:

Last edited:

youtalkcock

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
You have drawn with Barcelona and beaten Real Madrid now go Levante! :biggrin:

148322524328f2624014297c666f1b0f3c8e14de.jpg

1483230178bb79a8e4b0da7d3a16ab73f4e6892a.jpg

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Sugarcane is the red/black sugar cane (Tek Jia) rite? Also fried the prawn heads before boiling the soup.

Tried a few times, can only say quite close but just not the same.

Cruxx

Alfrescian
Loyal
2 and half years of serving this fucked up island state to protect the Ah nehs, Ah Tiongs and Pinoys... Fuck NS... I drove past Serangoon last nite, and everywhere I see are Ah nehs, Ah nehs and more Ah Nehs.. Protect this fucktards when there is war in this island...??? No way man.. And not forgetting the CB ICTs that we all have to go every year.. Next month will be my 9th ICT cycle... CCB, waste of time... Fuckin MINDEF..:mad: :oIo:

I don't know about your unit but whenever I go for ICT, I see grown men in their 30s being fucked by enciks like 7 year old kids in primary school. This is Sinkieland for you. Whether they deserve it or not is besides the point. I think it's rather humiliating for 30 year olds to have to submit to the silly, arbitrary dictates of men who are, in the words of Henry Kissinger, "dumb stupid animals to be used as pawns in foreign policy".

Last edited:

youtalkcock

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
If Levante doesn't beat Malaga, then I worry. Malaga alot of stars, but their combination sucks.

Both teams are in good form - with their last 4 wins. If there is to be no win or lose then it will end in a draw. :mad::biggrin:

Last edited:

youtalkcock

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Must look at which team have more players who played in the midweek international matches. :wink:

See how some spanish and Italian clubs played their football. :biggrin:

http://www.sammyboy.com/showthread.php?97219-Serie-A-Season-2011-2012&p=850727#post850727

"Parma's approach was to defend and then go on the counter whenever we made lost the ball," he told Sky Sport Italia.

"They took two chances and made the most of them, and for that I offer them my congratulations.

We had to find a spark to open the game for us, but unfortunately we did not succeed."

He continued: "We put in many crosses, and at 2-1 we had two chances from [Marek] Hamsik and [Edinson] Cavani, but only managed to hit the upright."

"When a team has six men in defence, it is not easy to find space. I told the guys to stay calm and look for the right opportunity."

Cruxx

Alfrescian
Loyal
Six men in defence? Napoli had one man. One team super defensive, one team all out attack. I've never seen a professional football team play with one defender before :biggrin:

Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Sugarcane is the red/black sugar cane (Tek Jia) rite? Also fried the prawn heads before boiling the soup.

Tried a few times, can only say quite close but just not the same.
Correct sugarcane, but you need to crush the prawn heads to bits, powder form, no need to be fine lah...

youtalkcock

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

In this thread i have said before using ballsathome that Serie A has the most no. of draws 0-0, 1-1. You get yellow, red cards instead of goals. Italian style of football is having 6 - 7 men defending while the other 3 - 4 players can concentrate on creating chances without having to worry about defending. :biggrin:

148379168e32962313c48da429e151557fb04dec.jpg

Last edited: