• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat The Official TCSS Thread

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Repeat deleted

Just now after posting went wet market makan kuaychap there. Then went home unload marketing and went for factory inspection. Now in a fucking bad jam near my house and posting this. Wait go home final checks on my home flood defenses and brief maid give maid and gardener ops order and brief them SOPs. Then cook prawn noodles. How's your day Hedgy?

Last edited:

HedgeTrader

Alfrescian
Loyal
Just now after posting went wet market makan kuaychap there. Then went home unload marketing and went for factory inspection. Now in a fucking bad jam near my house. Wait go home final checks on my home flood defenses and brief maid give maid and gardener ops order and brief them SOPs. Then cook prawn noodles. How's your day Hedgy?

Bangkok also got kwaychap? I ate chweekway and cheecheong fun breakfast just now LOL

Wah you say kwaychap. Maybe lunch I go and look for kwaychap LOL

HedgeTrader

Alfrescian
Loyal
Even at JKT also got kway chap, you surprise simi? lol

Hello. Be kind to people with physical restraint lah. My leg got problem since my NS accident. Can look like walking properly but can sometimes got problem also. So I seldom travel unless with a group of trusted friends and relatives. Not classified as handicapped but still can have problem.

Last edited:

Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Hello. Be kind to people with physical restraint lah. My leg got problem since my NS accident. Can look like walking properly but can sometimes got problem also. So I seldom travel unless with a group of trusted friends and relatives. Not classified as handicapped but still can have problem.
Wah lau, how i know your leg got problem? how I know you got moustache in the 1st place also, relac lah, hahaha

HedgeTrader

Alfrescian
Loyal
Wah lau, how i know your leg got problem? how I know you got moustache in the 1st place also, relac lah, hahaha

I posted that b4. I donch blame you miss reading that. Little post in some NS topic thread. In summary, I was at tail end of a 3 tonner suddenly it jammed brake and I fell off on the road.

HedgeTrader

Alfrescian
Loyal
Omg... Army got compensate you or not? sue $4million!!!

I broke my leg and was unconcious by pain immediately. Thats all I remember at point of time. Concious time was 2 days later in hospital. Drs said donch worry not too big problem. So I LL let them do whatever, bite teeth bear pain. Army paid medical bill of course. After 2 weeks+ discharge, can walk but slight pain and slow. Go home no need go camp. That time only a few months left on NSF. I ask go medical board. Medical board complete discharge. Forget about the few more months I owe in NS and downgrade all the way down to no further reservist. However, after complete discharge, any further medical is my own problem. What compensation? Compen your head!

Last edited:

Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Wah they damn cb.... you should seek 2nd opinion at that time, can sue and ask for more compensation, haha...

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I broke my leg and was unconcious by pain immediately. Thats all I remember at point of time. Concious time was 2 days later in hospital. Drs said donch worry not too big problem. So I LL let them do whatever, bite teeth bear pain. Army paid medical bill of course. After 2 weeks+ discharge, can walk but slight pain and slow. Go home no need go camp. That time only a few months left on NSF. I ask go medical board. Medical board complete discharge. Forget about the few more months I owe in NS and downgrade all the way down to no further reservist. However, after complete discharge, any further medical is my own problem.

Hedge, have you tried any traditional massage... My bro in law had problems with his knee after getting injured during a tennis game.. He went for operation but knee problem still there...He went for Chinese acupunture but his condition did not improve.. His colleague then recommended him to this traditional Malay massage at Geylang Serai.. He then went there and this Malay man treated on him... He kena go for 5 massage sessions.. Recently he said that his knee feeling better now after completion of the treatment...Now he continue to play tennis and football again..

HedgeTrader

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hedge, have you tried any traditional massage... My bro in law had problems with his knee after getting injured during a tennis game.. He went for operation but knee problem still there...He went for Chinese acupunture but his condition did not improve.. His colleague then recommended him to this traditional Malay massage at Geylang Serai.. He then went there and this Malay man treated on him... He kena go for 5 massage sessions.. Recently he said that his knee feeling better now after completion of the treatment...Now he continue to play tennis and football again..

Yes. Sometimes when the pain go too painful. I go Toa Payoh Chung Hwa for accupunture. Not very often just sometimes. Cause past injury increase likelihood of rheumatism weather change. It's very cheap and effective. But I usually donated more if I can. :smile:

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Bangkok also got kwaychap? I ate chweekway and cheecheong fun breakfast just now LOL

Wah you say kwaychap. Maybe lunch I go and look for kwaychap LOL

Now I home liao wait cook prawn noodle liao.

Kwaychap is a little different. The "noodle" is curled up and I was told by older folks in Singapore that this is the original old style "gor-jah" kwaychap noodle. Flat ones now a days are actually new version.

Now coming back to Thai kwaychap, it is almost completely different, instead of using lorbak (sam-cham-bak) they use crispy pork (our seo-bak) and everything is put into the same bowl as the kway so its just one bowl. Funny thing is in Chinatown there is a very famous and popular kwaychap store and they serve white soup kwaychap, the soup is indeed very tasty but funny thing is it taste more like white pepper pig stomach soup.

Last edited:

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
I broke my leg and was unconcious by pain immediately. Thats all I remember at point of time. Concious time was 2 days later in hospital. Drs said donch worry not too big problem. So I LL let them do whatever, bite teeth bear pain. Army paid medical bill of course. After 2 weeks+ discharge, can walk but slight pain and slow. Go home no need go camp. That time only a few months left on NSF. I ask go medical board. Medical board complete discharge. Forget about the few more months I owe in NS and downgrade all the way down to no further reservist. However, after complete discharge, any further medical is my own problem. What compensation? Compen your head!

knnbccb this is no compassion at all this fucking country. Runroad la and fuck them all.

Cruxx

Alfrescian
Loyal
I also incurred a few long term injuries from NS. That's why I'm so dulan. If it's for a country, I've no complaints. But for a city that enjoys spreading its legs for foreigners to fuck? :rolleyes:

Last edited:

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Wah they damn cb.... you should seek 2nd opinion at that time, can sue and ask for more compensation, haha...
Correct, if MINDEF act blur and offer complete discharge without reservist, means they want to cover the case. If the case is not too long, the hospital and Mindef medical centre should still have the medical docket. At the minimum, they should continue to pay for the medical cost just like working outside, there is workman compensation act.

HedgeTrader

Alfrescian
Loyal
knnbccb this is no compassion at all this fucking country. Runroad la and fuck them all.

I wonch say many such cases like me. I can only say some. But all never come up newapapers. You must die to come up newspapers :eek:

Last edited: