• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat The Official TCSS Thread

Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Take it easy Bro Alamak... True love will come your way one day...
Thanks zeddy, we 2 are stubborn, refuse to talk to each other, there are no major issues for us to be splitted, I have many things to talk to her, which can be solved... but...... haiz....

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Ehh, PRC can access to this forum har? sweet, you can talk cock here everyday liao, hahaha

Sawassdeekrup pi

Yes I was surprised too I can access through my iphone (China Mobile carrier) and notebook connected to hotel.

Also whenever I travel I apply for unlimited data roaming package with AIS which is cheaper than paying by bytes. China carriers doesn't have any unlimited data roaming agreement with AIS before only package by Mb so I never use my mobile to go online in China as its damn expensive. However to my surprise this time they have package for unlimited so I applied for it and it is inexpensive now 1400THB for 5 days thisis with China Mobile. But then China Mobile still does not have 3G but its good enough. Only Unicom carrier has 3G for now but no agreement with AIS.

youtalkcock

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

Eh bad news for your Rossi but no worries cos they still have Nilmar but ...
Napoli's Cavani, Lavezzi, Maggio, Hamsik will run them over. :biggrin:

21kgkgp.jpg

Monday 26th September 2011

632765_33_preview.jpg

Double blow for Yellow Submarine

Villarreal have been handed a double dose of bad news ahead of their UEFA Champions League Group A clash with Napoli.

Villarreal forward Giuseppe Rossi is a major doubt for the game after injuring his knee in Saturday's 1-1 draw with Athletic Bilbao while Marco Ruben has been ruled out for the next three weeks after breaking his toe in the same game at San Mames.

The Yellow Submarine lost its Group A opener 2-0 to Bayern Munich and the club have said they will make a last minute decision on whether to include Rossi in the squad for their crunch game in Naples.

As a result, coach Juan Carlos Garrido could decide to throw Javier Camunas into the attack to partner Nilmar if Rossi fails a late fitness test.

Meanwhile, Napoli coach Walter Mazzarri fielded his strongest available side in their goalless Serie A draw with Fioretina at the weekend - including playing Edison Cavani, Serie A's leading goalscorer last season.

Napoli began their Group A campaign with a credible 1-1 draw with Manchester City.

Last edited:

Baimi

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Yesterday i watched the game between QPR vs Aston Villa
QPR jersey sponsor is MAS and Aston Villa printed 云顶

HedgeTrader

Alfrescian
Loyal
Sawassdeekrup pi

Yes I was surprised too I can access through my iphone (China Mobile carrier) and notebook connected to hotel.

Also whenever I travel I apply for unlimited data roaming package with AIS which is cheaper than paying by bytes. China carriers doesn't have any unlimited data roaming agreement with AIS before only package by Mb so I never use my mobile to go online in China as its damn expensive. However to my surprise this time they have package for unlimited so I applied for it and it is inexpensive now 1400THB for 5 days thisis with China Mobile. But then China Mobile still does not have 3G but its good enough. Only Unicom carrier has 3G for now but no agreement with AIS.

Go back to Thailand faster. I want Thai girl intro, not PRC girl intro LOL

red amoeba

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
alamaking today what happened?

shit...yesterday thinking of his ex...today...

anyone staying near Bedok reservoir, go take a look...LOL

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I just arrived in DongGuan and just finished dinner. First time here. Lonely boy. Any brother have suggestion?

Dongguan got one big KTV no horse run. Japanese landscaped garden setting. You'll have to ask your associates to bring you. The girls are all just living in surrounding hostels, until clients bring them back to their hotels. :wink:

最低消费 package system to book a room, plus tips and disbursments of course.

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Dongguan got one big KTV no horse run. Japanese landscaped garden setting. You'll have to ask your associates to bring you. The girls are all just living in surrounding hostels, until clients bring them back to their hotels. :wink:

最低消费 package system to book a room, plus tips and disbursments of course.

You cock teaser or what no head tail must ask local but I new to hear and local so cannot ask anyone la.