• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat The Official TCSS Thread

Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
25u4aw8.jpg

The Som Pla I bought was a salted fish, it was nice with rice or porridge. Now i know those Thais people sitting at the void deck, eating this kind of fish with raw veges and chillis, and beer of cox.

HedgeTrader

Alfrescian
Loyal
25u4aw8.jpg

The Som Pla I bought was a salted fish, it was nice with rice or porridge. Now i know those Thais people sitting at the void deck, eating this kind of fish with raw veges and chillis, and beer of cox.

They always look so shiok and carefree when I pass by Beach Road. Their food and beer look so delicious. Sigh. I can't speak Thai and I don't know them. Just move on to Golden Mile buy ladies drinks.

Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
They always look so shiok and carefree when I pass by Beach Road. Their food and beer look so delicious. Sigh. I can't speak Thai and I don't know them. Just move on to Golden Mile buy ladies drinks.
Ehh, only suckers buy ladies drinks lah, hahaha..., dun anyhow spend your money leh, LOL

HedgeTrader

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ehh, only suckers buy ladies drinks lah, hahaha..., dun anyhow spend your money leh, LOL

Aiyah usually buy two or three limit eng siew mah. Counted in budget anyway. They also need commission. Just don't be too carrothead or too stingy. Fair fair fun fun is fair enough lor.

Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Aiyah usually buy two or three limit eng siew mah. Counted in budget anyway. They also need commission. Just don't be too carrothead or too stingy. Fair fair fun fun is fair enough lor.
Thought you some carrothead, every 1 lady come, 2 ladies drink on the way, LOL

HedgeTrader

Alfrescian
Loyal
Last heard, your good friend Bus 64 is taking Tiger Airways to Thailand. Keep us updated if you hear about any Tiger Airways crash.

Thats stupid thing to fly Tiger no matter how cheap. KNN the seat cushion dont know buy from whick karang guni, sit already still feel like sitting on hard metal. One time is enough. No more please. Free also dont want.

Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Thats stupid thing to fly Tiger no matter how cheap. KNN the seat cushion dont know buy from whick karang guni, sit already still feel like sitting on hard metal. One time is enough. No more please. Free also dont want.
Short flight, budget airlines are ok, anything more than 2 hours, take normal flights, lol

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Short flight, budget airlines are ok, anything more than 2 hours, take normal flights, lol

Jetstar and AirAsia are good. Good system, good seats and good service. Food and drink are not free but hey, the most you need on a flight is sandwich and a soft drink, just a reasonable few bucks. But I agree, Tiger sucks!