• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat The Official TCSS Thread

E.Lavezzi

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
21kgkgp.jpg

Monday 26th September 2011

632765_33_preview.jpg

Double blow for Yellow Submarine

Villarreal have been handed a double dose of bad news ahead of their UEFA Champions League Group A clash with Napoli.

Villarreal forward Giuseppe Rossi is a major doubt for the game after injuring his knee in Saturday's 1-1 draw with Athletic Bilbao while Marco Ruben has been ruled out for the next three weeks after breaking his toe in the same game at San Mames.

The Yellow Submarine lost its Group A opener 2-0 to Bayern Munich and the club have said they will make a last minute decision on whether to include Rossi in the squad for their crunch game in Naples.

As a result, coach Juan Carlos Garrido could decide to throw Javier Camunas into the attack to partner Nilmar if Rossi fails a late fitness test.

Meanwhile, Napoli coach Walter Mazzarri fielded his strongest available side in their goalless Serie A draw with Fioretina at the weekend - including playing Edison Cavani, Serie A's leading goalscorer last season.

Napoli began their Group A campaign with a credible 1-1 draw with Manchester City.

We all live in yellow submarine...
yellow submarine... yellow submarine...

<iframe width="180" height="160" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/e_cwWP5Qf1k?rel=0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen=""></iframe>

:biggrin:

Last edited:

Cruxx

Alfrescian
Loyal
The most important player for Villarreal isn't Rossi. It's Borja Valero. And he's not playing tonight. I think I can collect my winnings on Napoli liao :smile:

Last edited:

youtalkcock

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Robben playing tonight, so Bayern got chance, their home record is good this season.

To be fair, i benefited from his goal in injury time against Leverkusen to make it 3 - 0. :biggrin:

Tuesday 13th September 2011

672945_33_preview.jpg

"Robben will cause trouble for Bayern"

Former Real Madrid coach Bernd Schuster believes Arjen Robben will create problems for Bayern Munich coach Jupp Heynckes this season.

Heynckes, well known for his ability to keep his men in order, has enjoyed a good start to the season since taking over at Bayern following the sacking of Louis van Gaal last term. Despite the Bavarian outfit missing one of their star players in Robben through injury, Bayern have not skipped a beat in their bid to reclaim the Bundesliga title which they lost to Borussia Dortmund last season, and only on Saturday hammered Freiburg 7-0.

In-form Mario Gomez hit four in that match, while Franck Ribery showed signs of returning to his best with a brace. But while many believe Robben's impending return will only strengthen Bayern, Schuster feels the Dutch international could give Heynckes a headache with his selfishness. "I do think that Robben is a problem for Bayern this year," Schuster told Sport1. "I think the philosophy of the team is different under Jupp Heynckes.

"Robben is incredibly stubborn. He does what he wants to do, regardless of Gomez and Ribery's positions. "Of course he has class, but this is a problem. "Their game is fluid at the moment [and] he may slow it down." Schuster is currently unemployed having left Turkish giants Besiktas in March, and has been linked with taking over at Hamburg, whose current coach Michael Oenning is under signficant pressure after a woeful start to the season.

And the ex-Real coach admits managing a side of Hamburg's stature is always going to appeal to him. "If a coach has no job, HSV are always interesting. "At some point, I'd like to be back in the fold in Germany. "I had two or three opportunities to come to Germany. Two years ago, I spoke with Bernd Hoffman [former Hamburg president] about the HSV job."

Schuster's only previous spell in the Bundesliga was during the 1998/99 season with Cologne, before he ventured overseas and managed at clubs like Xerez, Shakhtar Donetsk, Levante and Getafe.

Last edited:

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Breaking News from BBC Football: Arjen Robben not fully fit.. Will only start on the bench.. Kolo Toure to replace Lescott in Man City's defence..

My predictions for tonite games..

Man Utd 4 - 0 Basel...

Bayern 2 - 1 Man City...

Napoli 2 - 1 Villareal..

Real Madrid 3 - 1 Ajax..

Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Breaking News from BBC Football: Arjen Robben not fully fit.. Will only start on the bench.. Kolo Toure to replace Lescott in Man City's defence..

My predictions for tonite games..

Man Utd 4 - 0 Basel...
Wah... you see Man U so up ahh? No Chicharito and Rooney leh, LOL :eek::eek:

Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Usually teams supported by Alamaking goes belly up alamak!
You worse, LOL, at least my teams Man U and Holland are 2nd best team and 2nd best countries in soccer scene, LOL.

Your England and Ulu Kue? LOL

Last edited:

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
You worse, LOL, at least my teams Man U and Holland are 2nd best team and 2nd best countries in soccer scene, LOL.

Your England and Ulu Kue? LOL

My Uruguay first best (not some lousy second best) in South America. That includes Brazil and Argentina also surrendered. Your MU leh? Moo moo moo lost to Barcelona. Your Holland leh? Ho ho ho lost to Spain.

Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
My Uruguay first best (not some lousy second best) in South America. That includes Brazil and Argentina also surrendered. Your MU leh? Moo moo moo lost to Barcelona. Your Holland leh? Ho ho ho lost to Spain.
Hahaha...

Champions league - Man U 0 - 3 Barca
World Cup - Holland 0 - 1 Spain
There's no shame losing to great teams.

Uruguay leh?
Copa America - Uruguay (5) 1 - 1 (4) Argentina
Copa America - Uruguay never meet Brazil
World Cup - Uruguay 2 - 3 Holland

Your England? hahaha......

Last edited:

Luis Suarez

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Uruguay leh?

Eh.. selective posting? :oIo: We beat Paraguay to win the Copa America ok? And Brazil's Felipe Melo kelong by scoring an own goal. :biggrin:

i3ta80.jpg

Last edited:

spotter542

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Manchester City + 3/4 and under 2 3/4

Lyon - 3/4 and under 2 1/2

Manchester United - 1 3/4 and over 3

Napoli - 1/2 and under 2 1/4

Real Madrid -2 and under 3 1/2

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Hahaha...

Champions league - Man U 0 - 3 Barca
World Cup - Holland 0 - 1 Spain
There's no shame losing to great teams.

Uruguay leh?

Your England? hahaha......

Holland is crap. Uruguay won two World Cups. Holland lost three World Cups. Even England anyhow fuckup can win one World Cup. Bwahahaha!!!